DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Ok now I understand your question. It would have been pretty obvious wouldn't it. If I had send in a protect on him last Night, and he survived I would have known my protect was successful. I would have also known if he was in fact lying about his role or not, because I was the one protecting him.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Talya: In Option 2 from your previous post you mentioned the possibility of me protecting Rand last night, and him now fake claiming a mirror role. Don't you think I would have noticed him still being alive after I protected him, and lying about how he survived Chuckles vig shot?

If you thought he was telling the truth, you wouldn't have thought about your protection on him, because you would have thought that the mirror saved him and your protection would have gone back to you...you wouldn't know if it stayed with him or went back to you. So you have no idea if his Mirror role is true or not.

But if he was a Mirror ...

Your protect would have just bounced back to you. Chuckles Kill would have bounced back to him.

How would you have known it was your protect that saved him and not some other occurance?

If you don't know what he is, or what affected him last Night, how could you possibly know?

Ok now I understand your question. It would have been pretty obvious wouldn't it. If I had send in a protect on him last Night, and he survived I would have known my protect was successful. I would have also known if he was in fact lying about his role or not, because I was the one protecting him.

no you wouldn't, how could you know if he was lying, you would not have got anything back to say that the protection bounced back. 

:shudders:

I think is probably best to let Darthe know things like that - especially if you are dead and not allowed to post in the Game.

Ok - I would like some questions answered please.

Eddie ... Dap and Rand being Mafia. Can you tell us if this is just your opinion or if you have actually viewed them as such?

Cloud ... Have you been self protecting during the game?

Rand ... Why were you ONLY concerned about being shot at by Chuckles?

Do you mean during the night? I ended up thinking that ed was probably lying.

Also to talya, mirror can also often be given to town, and also cloud didnt protect me, and although you havent been lynched, people have generally been suspicious of you throughout the game, a thing mafia may take advantage of, and again cloud didnt protect me.

:shudders:

I think is probably best to let Darthe know things like that - especially if you are dead and not allowed to post in the Game.

Ok - I would like some questions answered please.

Eddie ... Dap and Rand being Mafia. Can you tell us if this is just your opinion or if you have actually viewed them as such?

Cloud ... Have you been self protecting during the game?

Rand ... Why were you ONLY concerned about being shot at by Chuckles?

Do you mean during the night? I ended up thinking that ed was probably lying.

Also to talya, mirror can also often be given to town, and also cloud didnt protect me, and although you havent been lynched, people have generally been suspicious of you throughout the game, a thing mafia may take advantage of, and again cloud didnt protect me.

@ Rand. Why were you not concerned that the Mafia would try and kill you?

@ Rand. How do you know that Cloud did not attempt to protect you?

Ithi; I don't know. I thought my list made sense, to me at least. Why are you so hung up on that?

I'm leaning more towards trusting Dap's claim. Yeah he's been off in this game, but that in itself is not a scum tell when it comes to him, as everyone who played the Indy game know... Dpa can play more town as mafia than as town... I kept forgetting he was mafia and I was on his team!

I think there's mafia hiding in the "vanillas". Especially Ed gives me a bad feeling. So apparantly he's 1shot vig, but he hasn't used it... Even now where he seems so confident that Dap and Rand are mafia (without giving any reasons, but stating it like he has some information we don't), but he didn't use his vig shot on any of them during the night. His play has been erratic to say the least... I don't think I've played in a game with Ed where he's been mafia so I have no idea how his mafia meta is. This is where I'm most tempted to place my vote now.

Didn't Cloud jsut say he's been selfprotecting all game? And apparantly I have linebreaks again. Erratic stuff.

He did say that yes. 

cloud, why do you think you would get information about someone you protect, are you told that when you protect yourself that it worked if you had been targeted?

I thought he claimed 1 shot vig when everyone claimed and said he hadn't used it. Is my memory that faulty? I'll go back and see if I can find it.

And no, you probably weren't the most likely target and my logic is probably all messed up. Happy? Is that what you wanted to hear?

Blatant OMGUS because I found out he was mafia. :smile:

No, you bandwagoned on what Ithi, Turin, and Dap were saying (which I don't think is an accurate case anyways) but even if it was a case, you didn't find anything out. Nice try to continue saying almost nothing though, maybe you're scared that you're finally being caught on hiding.

@ Rand. Why are you sure that Eddie didn't find anything out? A 1 x Mirror wouldn't have stopped an investigative role for more than 1 night - plus - he would have found something out even if you did Mirror. Please explain this.

@ Rand. In your list of who you think is Mafia and Town, you use the word Scum for the majority of those you claim to be suspicious of, but you use the word Mafia for Dap. Why did you use a different word for him?

Summary for each player that is in this game right now.

2. Ruairidh Misheru 2.0 - Town read because of visitor role, visitor

3. Ed2funy - Scum read, think he is mafia because of lurkiness and non-contributation, thinking possible strong PR, don't know role

4. Ithillian - Scum read because of play of switching between multiple suspects and going after PRs, vanilla

7. Talya - Stronger scum read if Dap is town due to jailkeeping action, weaker scum read if Dap is mafia because of previous reasons, vanilla?

12. Leyrann - Town read because of watcher claim and OPed mafia if I analyze the mafia as the rest of the people I have a mafia read on, watcher

13. Dicetosser Bgrishinko - Town read because of general play that has been straightforward, casing, and thought out votes, vanilla?

14. RandA lThor - Town, 1-shot mirror used up

17._Cloud - Town because unCCed doc, doc

18. dapianoplayer - Mafia read because of play going against masons and role being a perfect fit for a mafia roleblocker, however also an opposite town read because jailkeeper action could have very likely been the reason for the lack of a mafia kill.

People I think who are town in order, strongest on top(excluding myself)

Cloud

Ley

BG

Mish

People I think who are mafia in order

If Cloud says he self protected, Talya

Otherwise, Ed

Ithi

Dap

With 18 people in the game, I suspect either 4 or 5 antitown. Maw's dead, so thats 3 or 4 antitown. So basically right now, I am going to move Dap into a null spot

People I am confused about

Dap

because I don't know if there are 3 or 4 scum left, and Dap's combination of scummy play yet a role that seemed like it blocked a mafia kill are really confusing me. Unless if Cloud comes back and says he protected someone who was a likely target, I'm going to stay off of Dap today.

Waiting on Cloud's answer, but for right now, I'll put my vote Ed on the VC because right now him and Talya are about died, and he is more likely to have a good PR

Here is the post btw.

Also I just noticed that you said that Talya about died?

And you are voting Eddie because he is more likely to have a good Power Role

Looking at this logically..Who the mafia would go for (kill wise):

Ithi - She had votes on her the day before, and a few people have thought she is mafia - unliklley to be choice of night kill, if town she has been leading some town lynches, so not a likely target

Ed - Been very quiet, in fact I would have thought a perfect night kill for the mafia, if cloud and Dap are telling the truth he has had no protection at night -so why not a kill. could be because he is mafia

Rand - If town, looking good for a lynch after the yesterday  If he is a mirror we know the mafia didn't go for him, as it is only a one shot then would it be effective if two actions are performed on him? Anyway, a very unlikely target.

Mish - linked with Ley and maybe they felt she if she flipped town it might in some way show Ley as town too, Mafia would not want this shown.

Ley - had a few on his lynch yesterday and people didn't believe him, so would keep him alive and make him look like a good lynch for today.

BG - another quiet one, (when Dice) been a bit more active, but hasn't really done much to get much info, would be a good kill, but is still alive. 

Dap - The only reason if he is town, that he is still alive, because for two days now he has been voted for and people pushing for his lynch, so maybe a reason why they have left him alone. or he is mafia

Cloud - no point going after him if he is doc, as he will be self protecting. 

Talya (Me) - Although people have put me in their lists (2 of which are now dead), they has been no real push to lynch me, no matter what Rand says, so my names were in lists, but nothing else, at least not like others have been pushed. I would say a good night kill and still alive. From my perspective, I know that I couldn't have done any action last night whether I was jailkept or not, because I don't have one.

Further to what I said earlier, there is another explanation, if the mafia didn't target me they could easily have targeted Cloud, thinking he was going to protect Rand, after Rand's outburst. After all people were calling for Rand's death. 

The more I think about it, most of the scenarios I think of put Rand as Mafia more and more.

Well yes ... But T and D are not close to each other on a keyboard. So maybe he planned to type Tied - but was thinking that she almost Died. And it was Died that came out.

Like a freudian slip.

Vote Rand

He was sure Eddie could not have got a result on him.

His big case leant heavily on me but he voted Eddie.

He said Talya almost died.

Dap said he Jailed Talya

He was not concerned that the Mafia would try and Kill him.

He knows that Cloud didn't protect him

@ Mish. Why are you answering for Rand?

Also why is everyone now trying to cast doubt on Eddie? Mish, Rand and Talya have all just done it. That's called Team Work.

Thank you Mish. It's been a very complex game throughout I think.

@ Talya. Do you think the Mafia have played well this Game?

What kind of question is that? I have no idea, until the game is over and look at what their actions were through the game, I wouldn't even begin to say whether they have or not. Why are you asking and do you think they have played well?

Well I would say yes they have, because we haven't managed to Lynch any of them so far and only Chuckles has killed one.

And you were a bit narked off on Day 1 when I said they were playing poorly.

Just because you are not on a Team doesn't mean that you can't appreciate their play.

You say you can't say how well they have played until the end? I think you said that because you think that is what you should say.

Unvote

This is fun isn't it?

Archived