DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is now Day 8. Deadline for Day 7 is 9pm GMT Wednesday 27th March.

Shouldn't it say Deadline for Day 8 as well? :P

Is that your only reason for voting him? Because he's being quiet?

Speaking of things to comment on...

Cyan, no comments at all to anything happening the last day? It was a pretty eventful day after all. You're being extremely lurking and sliding by alot. I think you were hoping that by bussing Cloud you got enough town cred to last until endgame without anyone really noticing you anymore. Your refusal to role claim doesn't help. You are looking very supicious at the moment.

Lolly I believe he's still catching up unfortunately. You could have commented on what Hali posted though. Voting him before he finishes won't make him speed up so use actual reasons if your going to.

I'll post thoughts tomorrow Mish. Lurking? Hmph I expected you of all people to understand having issues with DM since you said you have them yourself. I'm here when I can be and if that's not enough for you well sorry but I do my best. So you think I'm scum for lynching Cloud? By that line of reasoning does that make you scum too? I had no need to claim and so I did not. If I need to later I will, simple as that. There's no need to give mafia information they don't already have. Interesting how you call me out for that but not Dap who also said he didn't want to claim.

Cyan I'd believe that too, but he could have informed us, until then I'm assuming he's lurking and my vote says, and tbh I don't get why I have to comment about the play of someone who isn't here, its no use because it woudnt be fair to snow, what about you mish? Did you find anything useful last night?

Nope, I tracked Dap and he visited no-one. Wich answers your question Cyan about why I'm not calling him out.

I know you've had DM issues, but when you've been on, you haven't contributed much to the game. I'm mentioning Cloud because I'm looking at the bigger picture. You started his lynch, and you got enough town cred for it that no-ones really questioned you until now. I don't like that we're so close to endgame and everyone seems content with continuing to overlook you. Makes me feel like someone is protecting you. Maybe some of the other more quiet ones like Kronos and HallyNowSnow who's also mostly seemed content to sit back and let the townies kill their own. Being quiet makes people forget you, and we've seen the active people go down one after another. And the NK's have mainly been either claimed roled people, or the more quiet ones. Probably to make sure the active people keeps yelling at one another at the top of their lungs so that they won't hear the whispers of the lurky mafias.

I still think we have to give Snow some more time.  He has to read more than 150 pages, some of the posts being really long cases and WoTs, and he has to analyze all of that.  On top of that, I think he's in college so he has to do all the work for that as well, so we should cut him some slack for now.  Now, I have some important information.  I have been given the ark.  I'm assuming that when Peace died, he left it in a will to me, and I will make my own will to ensure that it doesn't just randomly drop into anyone's hands.  The interesting thing is that I thought Peace said someone had stolen the ark?  So that means that someone else besides Peace had the ark. I know that I didn't steal the ark, since I didn't submit any night actions at all, which means it came to me in a will, but that means it can only happen to me if someone else dies.  So right now, I am confused on how I got the ark.  I suppose that the mods could have already known Peace was dying and told him the ark was gone, but I think he said stolen specifically.  Anyways, going back to my FoSes from yesterday.  My two FoSes were Chuckles, I have already done a case on him before if you want to go look, and Cyan for not claiming and a gut feeling.  Obviously Chuckles is the larger of the two FoSes, so I would vote Chuckles, but I seem to remember someone saying there was a possibility that today was LyLo, and if that is true, mafia can lynch off of one vote.  So I will put a pseudo vote on Chuckles right now.  What are the rest of you thinking right now.  Oh, also something else to add onto Chuckles, is that vote on John Snow.  Obviously, if John is being quiet and reading through the thread, Chuckles would want to vote him so John can't even defend himself.  

Yeah it's a reason why I haven't voted yet; we need to take the time we have to look at everyone closely. If there's 3 mafia left (it can't be four, then the game would be over, and 4 mafia + 2 symps in a 24 player game seems reasonable), then all they need is for one townie to place a vote, and they'll all pile on, and we loose.

Wich leaves me with two thoughts: Either Chuckles is scum, or Snow is scum. If both had been townies, the mafia would probably have piled on already and they would have a lynch. Wich makes me think Chuckles was hoping to get a townie to take the bait and then the remaining mafias could pile on. Yeah, I feel strongly about Cyan and Chuckles.

If there's 3 mafia left (it can't be four, then the game would be over, and 4 mafia + 2 symps in a 24 player game seems reasonable), then all they need is for one townie to place a vote, and they'll all pile on, and we loose. Wich leaves me with two thoughts: Either Chuckles is scum, or Snow is scum. If both had been townies, the mafia would probably have piled on already and they would have a lynch.

vote lolguy

Essentially, this argument. Either Chuckles is scum and I am town, I am scum and Chuckles is town, both of us are scum, or we've got really stupid mafia.

I know I'm town, Invalidating 1 and 3; and I find 4 to be highly unlikely.

Further, throwing down a pressure vote at what is likely LyLo is highly anti-town--if he had been town, mafia would have hammered me, we would have lost, and the hours I spent reading the game would have been for nothing.

@Mish Fair enough, though I've contributed more than other people I could mention. There are only 7 of us left though, so I think one of the loud ones are mafia as well, which is the question. If I wanted to avoid noticed I would have claimed :)

Yeah it's a reason why I haven't voted yet; we need to take the time we have to look at everyone closely. If there's 3 mafia left (it can't be four, then the game would be over, and 4 mafia + 2 symps in a 24 player game seems reasonable), then all they need is for one townie to place a vote, and they'll all pile on, and we loose. Wich leaves me with two thoughts: Either Chuckles is scum, or Snow is scum. If both had been townies, the mafia would probably have piled on already and they would have a lynch. Wich makes me think Chuckles was hoping to get a townie to take the bait and then the remaining mafias could pile on. Yeah, I feel strongly about Cyan and Chuckles.

I agree with all of this except the last part. I think Snow is scum so actually this makes perfect sense and under any other circumstances I would vote him. Will hold off for now though since I'm not sure if this is Lylo.

If there's 3 mafia left (it can't be four, then the game would be over, and 4 mafia + 2 symps in a 24 player game seems reasonable), then all they need is for one townie to place a vote, and they'll all pile on, and we loose. Wich leaves me with two thoughts: Either Chuckles is scum, or Snow is scum. If both had been townies, the mafia would probably have piled on already and they would have a lynch.

vote lolguy

Essentially, this argument. Either Chuckles is scum and I am town, I am scum and Chuckles is town, both of us are scum, or we've got really stupid mafia.

I know I'm town, Invalidating 1 and 3; and I find 4 to be highly unlikely.

Further, throwing down a pressure vote at what is likely LyLo is highly anti-town--if he had been town, mafia would have hammered me, we would have lost, and the hours I spent reading the game would have been for nothing.

Wait so you OMGUS me and the say its wrong to pressure someone who hasn't really contributed anything so far so late in the game and when its pretty much Lylo, and is that the only reason you based your vote on me?

Ah your logic is so full proof, maybe scum aren't 3 maybe their only 2 members and their waiting for someone to vote either one of us so that they can hammer and win, but that woudnt be posssible because I'm scum and your 100% :rolleyes:

Archived