DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

I don't know, it all depends on how many mafia are left alive. Right now we're 8 players, will probably loose one during night, so that's 7. If there's 3 mafia left, then tomorrow is crunch day. If a townie gets lynched then, we loose.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone who wishes to play should go here and R&U if they have not already done so previously.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/76939-mafia-at-the-black-tower-what-we-expect-from-players-of-our-games-please-ru/

Please let me know if you can't see the Link and I will PM you. If you have already R&Ud via PM for a previous Game you don't have to do it again.

Players

1. Lenlo - Dr Rene Belloq - Town - Doctor - Killed Night 2

2. Talya - Simon Katanga - Mafia Symp (recruited) - 1x Rolestopper OR 1x Governor - Lynched Day 4

3. Dice - Killed Night 2

4. Chuckles

5. RTE - Imam - Town - Specific Oracle - Killed Night 5

6. Tiinker Cyan (end of Day 1)

7. Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - Killed Night 3

8. Hallia John Snow (Start of D7]

9. Ley - Hovitos Tribesman - 1 x Vig by Poison Dart then Vanilla - Town - Killed Night 6

10. Player

11. Basel - Major Gobler - 1 time guaranteed Ark steal, then vanilla - Town - Killed Night 4

12. Cloud - Jock Lindsay - 1 x Rolestopper OR 1 x Governor – Mafia Symp (Not Recruited) – Lynched Day 6

13. Rey WBK (middle of Night 1)

14. Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor)& original holder of True Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 3

15. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BPV then Vanilla - Lynched Day 2

16. Time - Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town - Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 1

17. Peace

18. Song - Killed N1

19. Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey - Town - Vanilla - Killed Night 3

20. Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

21. Maw - Barranca - Voyeur - Town - Lynched Day 7

22. Mish

23. Rand

24. Eddie- Horvitos Tribeman - Town - 1 x Vig by poison blow dart and then Vanilla - Lynched Day 5

Back Ups

1. ??

2. ??

Its something darthe said once

in games that are role madness there is.one and only one vanilla in the game

if there were no vanilla deaths then rand would be basically cobfirmed

if there was only one and everyone else wasvroled, hed be badically assured mafia

Its something darthe said once

in games that are role madness there is.one and only one vanilla in the game

if there were no vanilla deaths then rand would be basically cobfirmed

if there was only one and everyone else wasvroled, hed be badically assured mafia

Right I remember that now.  I don't think a lot of people know about that though, was completely new to me.

The truck moved away. Damn! he quickly ran back to where the other empty vehicle was, but his way was blocked by some guy in fancy dress waving a sword around. Swish swish, it circled and wove its deadly dance through the air as he threw it from hand to hand. There was no way that Indiana was going to be able to get past him.

There was a look of total resignation on his face, and then his hand reached down to his hip - drew his pistol and shot the swordsman. He went straight down - all the fancy tricks worth nothing against a gun.

In the movie theatre they were both laughing. 'Oh I'm so glad they didn't cut that part out' she said, 'me too', he said. 'It's one of the funniest parts of the movie

Peace - The Cairo Swordsman - 1 x Vig by Clever Sword Attack then Vanilla - Town has been Killed

It was too late for him to get to the vehicle now. He had to stop them another way. He grabbed a rocket launcher from it and scrambled back up and over the side of the outcropping. The road circled around it and would pass very close on the other side. He just made it in time as the slow moving convoy came by. Now standing and aiming the rocket launcher directly at the truck that contained the Ark, he shouted down.

'I'm gonna blow up the Ark!.' The response was immediate as a german voice shouted back up at him, 'Your persistence surprises even me. You're going to give mercenaries a bad name.' It continued, 'Dr. Jones, surely you don't think you can escape from this island?

'That depends on how reasonable we're all willing to be'. Indiana replied.

'And if we refuse?' they said

'Then your Führer has no prize.'

It is now Day 8. Deadline for Day 8 is 9pm GMT Wednesday 27th March.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch

Day 8 Deadline

Archived