DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I had to google bus driver to get the whole role, and in the wiki its said that its almost always "Pro-town", what I don't get it is why you didn't get the PR!

I have a question to, if I was RB'd would I be told, action failed or something?

Because it can seem like Dap was targeted by a bus driver, then I guess I was on the other end, and so he got the PR that was ment for me. But maybe he's immune for some reason, or got a role like jailkeeper or something that blocks all actions. I hardly think that the Busdriver is a town role in this game though, considering the claims that's on the table now. If we believe that all the people who's claimed are town (Maw, me, Rand, you, and ofc Peace), then either Dap, Cyan, Kronos or HallySnow is the busdriver,

I'm not sure if you'd been told, it always differs from role to role and mod to mod. I've never seen a role like yours so I have no idea how it works.

Players

1. Lenlo - Dr Rene Belloq - Town - Doctor - Killed Night 2

2. Talya - Simon Katanga - Mafia Symp (recruited) - 1x Rolestopper OR 1x Governor - Lynched Day 4

3. Dice - Killed Night 2

4. Chuckles (claims PR giver)

5. RTE - Imam - Town - Specific Oracle - Killed Night 5

6.  Cyan (hasnt claimed yet)

7. Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - Killed Night 3

8. Snow (hasnt claimed yet)

9. Ley - Hovitos Tribesman - 1 x Vig by Poison Dart then Vanilla - Town - Killed Night 6

10. Player (hasnt claimed yet)

11. Basel - Major Gobler - 1 time guaranteed Ark steal, then vanilla - Town - Killed Night 4

12. Cloud - Jock Lindsay - 1 x Rolestopper OR 1 x Governor – Mafia Symp (Not Recruited) – Lynched Day 6

13.  WBK (middle of Night 1) Claims Vig 

14. Ishy - Marion Ravenwood Mafia JOAT (Doc/RB/Tailor)& original holder of True Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 3

15. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BPV then Vanilla - Lynched Day 2

16. Time - Major Arnold Ernst Toht - Town - Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece - Lynched Day 1

17. Peace (Claims Vig)

18. Song - Killed N1

19. Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey - Town - Vanilla - Killed Night 3

20. Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town - Killed Night 1

21. Maw (claims Voyeur)

22. Mish (claims Tracker)

23. Rand (Claims Vanilla)

24. Eddie- Horvitos Tribeman - Town - 1 x Vig by poison blow dart and then Vanilla - Lynched Day 5

Look elsewhere i guess

its just a really random claim and unbalanced

there is a cop, a voyeger, a tracker, and someone claiming a cop like PR giver. So another clearing role on top of that is slim (i included the pr giver cos to me thats more likely than yours but ever so slightly)

Sorry guys, at robotics tournament until Sunday, will be scarce.

Saw this and did a double take. You do robotics rand?

Aand I'm done for the night. Only got to page 37, will finish tomorrow.

Yeah, I love it!  A little bit of a side track, but our team was able to win the regional competition for FRC and we are going to internationals or globals at St. Louis!  I designed the scouter program that was one of the main reasons we got in, its pretty cool, we are able to predict matches to 6 points, gain a lot of information, rank teams based on different categories and so on.  Its a fairly simple 3-step GUI with one to actually code on, we use command prompt to merge files that the original GUI makes, then a second GUI to make a ranking list, and then finally a third GUI that displays all of our information on our team.  Sorry if this is boring you, I just remember that you're really good with code and might be interested in what we're doing at our high school. :smile:

Current Vote Count

Maw - 3 (Mish, Kronos, Ark )

Currently Not Voting - 7 ( Cyan, Dap, Snow, Maw, Rand, Chuckles, Peace)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 7 Deadline is 9pm GMT Saturday 23rd March.

Day 7 Deadline

Um... peace can you unvote the ark vote?

OK, I don't know if anyone noticed, but all Mish's results except Dap's were already confirmed and couldn't be refuted at all.  Also, since Dap posted after it, I'm assuming he didn't visit anyone, or he wanted people to think that.  So three possibilities here.

1. Mish is town, her information is correct, Dap's alignment and role are unknown other than he is not a compulsive role, and most likely not an active role.

2. Mish is mafia, she guessed Dap's action correctly. (unlikely, too big of a risk)

3. Mish is mafia, she can say Dap did nothing because Dap is her scummate and she wants to protect him.

Keeping this in mind in case Mish is mafia.  

I think its either 1 or 3, because 2 is very unlikely.  That being said, Mish's information didn't really give us anything to analyze, so thats a little low on the information side.

Like I said, that's why I haven't even tried claiming so far, because I've got nothing that really tells us anything. I was sort of forced to when Maw posted his claim now, because I knew if I didn't, and then did find something next night or something, it was a bigger chance that it wouldn't be taken seriously.

Archived