DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer the question about the PR, I suspected there might have been a couple of people who had PR's to begin with so maybe if I sent in a PR then it would stop(the bloody thing was annoying)

And dude about the complused thing, MY ROLE IS COMPULSED!!! Ofcource I'd know what that is and I wasn't taking about janitors I was talking about vigs cuz I was a vig once (and as I remember I was vig once and I sorta claimed and got killed the next day but I did get a mafia)

Interesting that even after all the people who find Chuckles scummy have stated why, there is not a single vote on him.  Reeks of possible distancing and when Maw may flip town, they can just say that they were suspicious of Chuckles too.  Everyone here is piling onto Maw because they don't believe that he sees only the night actions that have effect, but lets actually think about it.  I think we have all realized that some of the things that he knows from his information would not just be randomly guessed.  Therefore, he must be either town or mafia tracker.  However, if he was mafia tracker, why would he omit something like a self protect from Len that has no impact now.   Therefore, since we know he is a tracker of some alignment, using the excuse that his information doesn't match up doesn't really apply.  Also, it is much much riskier to lynch a town PR such as a voyeur who can be of great use to us in the final days then to lynch a town PR who literally cannot do anything useful (talking about the role here, not Chuckles himself obviously).  On top of that, the case on Chuckles, and how recently he said he would be fine with dying, then everyone saying that was scummy, but again, no one voting him, was extremely scummy.  Again, more distancing without the substance of a vote.  This all makes me believe Chuckles is the mafia here. vote Chuckles

Moving onto the issue of the PR and who it went to.  Lolguy has said that he sent the PR to Mish, but we saw that the PR affected Dap instead of Mish because of the busdriver role most likely.  Again, another example that Maw's findings are probably subject to the results of night actions and what actually went into place instead.  Anyways, assuming Maw can only see the actual NAs that had any effect, the PR couldn't have been roleblocked because it still showed up in Maw's results, which means somehow the PR should have gone to Dap.  From here, I have no idea what is going on, it could be from a hidden effectiveness of the PR role (proves why it didn't work before), having some people be immune to PRs, or possibly even having an immune mafia to PRs.  However, having an immune mafia to PRs would be mutually exclusive to Chuckles being mafia since being a compulsive mafia PR giver, making the mafia immune would just take away the necessity for a compulsive role modifier.  Also Dap said that immune mafia would be useless because then he wouldn't be able to do anything useful, but what Dap fails to realize is that there are town roles that are meant to do nothing but be destructive to town, a miller for example.  Also, a PR in itself isn't that destructive to a game at all, as long as someone pays attention  So if Chuckles flips mafia, then we know that the mafia aren't immune to PRs, but if he flips town, then its a very real possible.  Btw, yet another reason to lynch Chuckles, fairly informative flip.  Btw, my internet just stopped working as I was typing this post, so I can't go back to check who Chuckles said about which PRs did not take effect.

What I don't get is that you are all piling on to Maw, the most likely to be the most useful to town at this moment, just for a so called mistake in his findings, even though first of all that makes no sense, and that mistake is consistent, which means its a role limitation, not a mistake.  If necessary, I will go onto the Mish train, because her info was already known, and if she is scum with Dap, then it is easily made up.  However, hammering Maw is a really bad idea because I literally think that pretty much anyone else would be better than Maw.  If you guys want to consolidate, do it on anyone but Maw.

Thats 3, if Maw makes it on, he'll most likely vote for Mish, and we need one more, either Snow if he finishes which is unlikely due ot the length of the thread, or we need someone to switch from the Maw trainl

Archived