DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gah I'm not voting Lolly. I'm pretty sure he's town.

Also I don't think its Lylo.

Why?

Why I'm not voting, why I think he's town or why I think it's not lylo?

Why you think he's town.

*watches*

>.< *takes some popcorn from Ithi*

So we are looking for 3 mafia and chuckles gives us 3 names up only thinks two on that list are mafia

we are very likly.at LYLO. Nows not the time to have that much room for error

at this point i disagree with the omly two mmafia thing

it looks like you are just settting up for which ever person gets lynched to flip town.

Normslly im ok with narrowing the pool but at this point those type of lists mmake me nnervous

As Indiana watched the Germans, the rocket launcher aimed directly at the truck carrying the Ark, a commotion was heard. A group of soldiers were screaming and clambering all over each other to exit another truck. Then shots were heard.

One soldier climbed back into the truck and pulled out the corpse of a giant boa constrictor. 'There was a snake in the truck Sir' he reported, 'We have no idea how it got in there'

Even though he knew the snake was dead, Indiana shuddered. He was glad it was dead.

Chuckles - Reggie the Snake - Post Restriction Generator - Town - has been Lynched.

In the movie theatre he whispered to her, 'He hates snakes you know. Really hates them' and she laughed

It is now Night 8. You have 24 hours to turn in your NAs.

'Go ahead! Blow it up! Blow all this history! I know you won't do it ... can't do it'

Indiana's finger slowly squeezed on the trigger and then stopped. They were right. Uniformed men surrounded him and bound his arms. He was their prisoner.

The truck moved slowly up the hill until it reached an ancient temple. Indiana was unceremoniously pushed out of the truck and landed hard on the floor. As he groaned, he noticed there were two others bound nearby. What were they doing here?

'I can see you are surprised that we have located your companions' said the german soldier. 'It was not a difficult feat for us, and now that you have taken away some of our greatest minds, we thought that we would repay the favour.'

Indiana, and Sallah and Marcus Brody were all tied to a stone pillar and the Germans opened up the Ark.

'Close your eyes!' he screamed at them, whatever you do ... don't look into the Ark!!'

Beautiful lights began to appear, swooping and swirling through the air. Like angels the ghostly figures flew around those watching as Jones and his friends tightly closed their eyes.

'It's so BEAUTIFUL' they said - the angelic faces moving towards them.

And then they changed into demonic creatures that tore and burned all those they touched.

Rand - Desert Excavator - Vanilla - Town - has been Killed

Kronos - The Monkey Man - 1 x Vig with poison dates the Vanilla - Town - has been Killed

Cyan - German Soldier - Vanilla - Town - Has been Killed

Indiana and his friends heard them scream as they died, but they kept their eyes closed. This power was not meant for mortal men and they were not taking any chances. When at last the screams stopped and the heat and wind abated, they finally dared open their eyes, to find themselves alone. The Bad Guys all dead and gone, wiped clean by the Power of Mod.

Weeks later Indiana met with the Government men again. He was frustrated with them as there was still no sign of it being moved to the museum. 'Where is it?' he asked. 'We have top men working on it now.' They replied.

'Who?' said Indiana. 'Top... men.' they replied.

Afraid he would be unable to keep a civil tongue, he left them there and met Marcus and Sallah on the stairs outside the building.

'Hey, what happened? You don't look very happy.' said Marcus. 'Fools. Bureaucratic fools!' he replied ... a look of thunder passing over his face.

'What'd they say?' said Sallah. 'They don't know what they've got there.' said Indiana.

'Come on.' said Marcus, 'I'll buy us all a drink. You know, a drink? We will drink to Marion'

Indiana nodded and they walked away

indianaresult_zpsf89737f4.gif

Game Over - Mafia Wins

and for those who like titles with music ... this link should work.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc484/IthillianDM/BT%20General/indianaresult_zpsf89737f4.gif&sound=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVNNhBtBbOs&start=0

Thank you for playing. Darthe ... You're on :smile:

Archived