DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Reggie was there to find Indiana and the Mafia.

If Chuckles ever ended up with a PR, or someone he had not Targeted, then it would prove that results were being messed about with.

That's why they were not that difficult to maintain really - unless your name was Eddie.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Headpieces could also work together with the Oracle as a Cop that couldn't be messed with by the Mafia.

Of course only the True Headpiece would locate the True current holder of the Ark - and you would have to attempt to take it and be successful. But then you would have the info from the Oracle in the Morning and a Location, and would know if the person you took it from was a Good Guy or a Bad Guy.

The Oracle was actually more dangerous due to this.

Personally me and Turin would have kept the Cop alive longer and then messed with his results lol.

I made that :)

You should also use that quote from the game where someone said 'the day Player is Mafia we're all screwed'

Or sommat like that. I can't exactly remember but I know me and Turin had a right laugh about it.

Ha ha ha that would be me. Been saying it for a couple of games now.

Happy the Mafia got a laugh out of it too :smile: It was just a matter of time...

I know you did lol. I remember the game it was about to (not directly but i remember it getting made)

RTE has said that to me a few times lol. It made me laugh as well. Luckily for the town I havent been mafia for months until this game. Most games I end up as a vanilla town

But yes it would make a great Sig. Indiana looking off to the distance with that quote

I might make one after ive done my assignment

RTE im not your Len. I didnt lie blatantly to your face

Most of the people I cased I chose cos I would of cased them as town. I did avoid casing Mish though. If I were town I would of been all over her lol (mainly meta but at the end there were tracking issues and Maw was dead and she just seemed to be taking at her word)

I know, I know.

That's why you did so well. You didn't change a thing about how you played and you just avoided casing the one person who was blatantly obvious as scum to you. Was so hard to watch Mish after Dice outted her in the Dead Thread. Mostly, hard to watch everyone believe her...

I mirror reflects everything targeted at it back from where it came. So Vig kills would of hit the shooter, a cop would of viewed themself, a tracker would of seen me targeting myself (cos they are targeting me)

Its a neat role. Ithi and Turin were not amused by my musings over self targeting though

Archived