DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Wow guys, thanks for letting me speak first, eh?

Has no-one even considered the fact that the busdriver wasn't protecting me, but protetcting peace? A bus driver isn't a redirector only one way, it goes both ways. So if player A and B is switched, and A gets hit with a cop reading, and B with a kill, then the cop gets the read for player B and player A dies.

I'm town, and honestly, if I was faking my results I would have made them line up with Maw's. They don't (since I targeted Dice N1 and he saw Kae be hit by a tracker role), and I just assume it's because of the busdriver.

I'm gonna be selfish; I want to keep on living, I'm not ready to die yet. I think you're all stinky for getting rid of one of the two useful PRs still in the game. But it's less than an hour left and I'm gonna post this as fast as possible in case someone hammers me while I'm writing this...

Unvote vote Maw

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Vote Count

Mish - 4 ( Peace, Rand, Maw. Ark)

Maw - 5 (Cyan, Player, Kronos, chuckles, Mish)

Currently Not Voting - 1 (Snow)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

The Day 7 Deadline is 9pm GMT Saturday 23rd March.

Day 7 Deadline

That's a lynch. maw you are dead. Coroner report shortly. Scene will be later.

Wow guys, thanks for letting me speak first, eh?

Has no-one even considered the fact that the busdriver wasn't protecting me, but protetcting peace? A bus driver isn't a redirector only one way, it goes both ways. So if player A and B is switched, and A gets hit with a cop reading, and B with a kill, then the cop gets the read for player B and player A dies.

I'm town, and honestly, if I was faking my results I would have made them line up with Maw's. They don't (since I targeted Dice N1 and he saw Kae be hit by a tracker role), and I just assume it's because of the busdriver.

I'm gonna be selfish; I want to keep on living, I'm not ready to die yet. I think you're all stinky for getting rid of one of the two useful PRs still in the game. But it's less than an hour left and I'm gonna post this as fast as possible in case someone hammers me while I'm writing this...

Unvote vote Maw

Woah.  Way to hammer Maw after I have repeatedly showed cases on why he is not mafia, disproved any logic that goes against him, in just self-preservation, put peace instead of dap, then accuse peace even though he is our only confirmed town, and show like 50 scum tells.  You're directly after Chuckles on my scum list right now.

Scummy mish is scummy

rand abput ypur logic. Most of it is gpod but the thing with lens role is i dont think he ommitted it on purpose, i thinl he forgot thatt it happened and so didnt put it oon the list

i think it was a slip not deception

morninng all

Indiana made his way out of the Base, following the Ark as it was loaded onto a truck. The sun outside was scorching. He had no idea where he was or what they were doing there. Why were they not in Germany. Obviously there were other plans afoot.

He moved towards an empt vehicle, intending to take it himself and follow the truck that had the Ark on. He was about to get in when he spied a familiar face surrounded by German personnel. He was arguing with them.

Indiana crept closer and could just make out some of the words.

'We know you work for him,' they said. 'We've seen the documents' 'No, No' he replied,'he left me for dead, I've been working for you! I have valuable information!'

They were unmoved. One of them pushed him to the floor and another drew hist pistol and shot him point blank in the back of the head.

'Traitor scum!' They said. It was only afterwards, when they looked through his pockets and found the detailed notes he had been keeping that they realised their mistake.

Mawthtex - Barranca - Voyeur - Town has been Lynched

It is now Night 7. Deadline for Night 7 is 9pm Monday 25 March.

I ment Dap when I wrote Peace in that post. So again: It might have been trying to set me up and protect Dap. If a bus driver targeted both me and dap, everything targeted to one of us would be redirected to the other. So if Dap is mafia, it could be to put guilty-viewings on me for any investigative roles. Notice how he's refusing to roleclaim...

It was down between the voyeur or the tracker. One of us would have died anyway. I think those choosing to get rid of one of us, isntead of Chuckles who has a less useful role, stinks.

"The Bus Driver is a role that can choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. The Bus Driver's night choices are only valid for that same night.

For example, suppose a Bus Driver switches John and Jack. That same night, a roleblocker tries to block John and a Goon tries to kill Jack. In the end, Jack will be roleblocked and John will be killed." http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

Did you guys even read my posts?  I talked about the impacts of it switching both people.

you mean the ones where you start with one theory..then realize you are wrong and come up with another theory?

Well, yeah.  If you would have read that, you could have realized something about your case.  That is the point of my posts, to make you think on the legitimacy of your cases and points.

Archived