DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even Leyrann is subtly alluding to me being Mafia, because 'I'm playing like I did last time' :rolleyes:

Nudgedy nudge eh?

And Len is not playing exactly like he did last game true. He is not talking about possible Symps every 5 seconds or actually confirming that he IS a japanese symp but it's ok cos actually he wins with Town. Sneaky Lenlofinger lol

I might come round but I think there is more interesting stuff going on for now. Len's input on that can kill two birds with one stone there

incidently Im going away for the weekend. I will have phone DM but ill be pretty quiet (in comparison to these last few days). DM on my phone is still buggy and its hard to post fast on it

Even Leyrann is subtly alluding to me being Mafia, because 'I'm playing like I did last time' :rolleyes:

Nudgedy nudge eh?

And Len is not playing exactly like he did last game true. He is not talking about possible Symps every 5 seconds or actually confirming that he IS a japanese symp but it's ok cos actually he wins with Town. Sneaky Lenlofinger lol

You people arent going to forget that are you?

hmm  i can kinda see turins point.

I dont. This is going to sound horrible, but when I am scum I generally lurk and only poke or prod people. I rarely lead trains or try and make cases on people.

Also Piano, what do you want my input on? I havnt seen much to sway me from where I am right now.

Everything. I just want you to be more active

And no I'm not going to forget him you led the town my the nose after admitting to being a symp, claiming solo and using numbers that didn't make sense

Oi! Numbers made sense to them!

Can you remember that scene in the New Adventures of Superman with Dean Cain, where him and Lois went into the future and the bad guy pretended to be Superman to take the mick out of Lois - putting thick black glassess on and off and saying

"Look, I'm Clarke Kent! No, I'm Superman, No I'm Clarke Kent, No I'm superman!"

It kind of felt like that to me

just finished reading like 10 pages, my thoughts (or as close as i can put them down)

time- she did catch quite a lot of heat, and i was going to vote her, but i guess it could have been what she was aiming for

player- agreeing with ithi, which could be buddying up or it could be similar thoughts :shrug:

ithi- ive played with her last time as mafia and i see her as town this game

red- never played with her 

oh and what is a WoT quote ??

This. The only object which 'it' could conceivably be pointing to is the heat that she caught. And I wondered why she would be aiming at that.

Nudgedy nudge eh?

You people arent going to forget that are you?

>hmm  i can kinda see turins point.

I dont. This is going to sound horrible, but when I am scum I generally lurk and only poke or prod people. I rarely lead trains or try and make cases on people.

Also Piano, what do you want my input on? I havnt seen much to sway me from where I am right now.

I refuse to forget the fact that I tried repeatedly to get you killed and no one felt like lynching the claimed third-party.

And the numbers didn't make sense. Which I pointed out. Repeatedly.

Bah.

You were pushing me?

I just saw this vvvv

tantrum.jpg

Keep doing your best to make it seem like nothing with what you believe to be amusing gifs or pictures. It only makes me more sure about voting you because you dont want to actually address it.

Archived