DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Ultimate Mafia Showdown - Town Wins

Darthe

Maybe there is some name changing ability going on?  

Also, is there a quick way to view all of one player's posts in a thread?  Right now I have to go through and look at the entire thread to case people, it would be far easier if I could just iso their posts.  

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

voting for a person not in the game o.0 never heard of that. wonder what happens if we lynch them *is very tempted now to sate that curiosity*

@ ith - i manually type my codes cause IE doesn't like DM no more. its one of the many things that is wrong with DM/IE now :sad: even all my smilies are typed from memory code wise

and Dap  WHY would you ADMIT to Englishness? have you been hit on the head lately??

I'm very patriotic about England. Not sure why but I am. So I resent your comment

>I'm certainly waiting for someone to slip. I think last time it was you, Len. Unfortunately I was Killed before I could get you the Lynch you so richly deserved.

Why do you think it is a bad thing to look for mafias making mistakes and saying other odd things in their posts?

She has a point Len. There weren't many of us online at the time and it was the very start of the day, at least our chatting got us moving beyond the hello posts

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

Everyone other than the mafia are looking for mafia. Are you calling ithi mafia?

Admittedly town will make mistakes and get heat but mafia are more inclined to. She is just one person. If she starts pushing a lynch for some random small slip then couldn't we consider a slip on her part? You are stopping others from learning and doing this because they will fear the heat from people like you for doing what the town is supposed to

I dont think its a bad thing to look for mafias who make mistakes. I feel that you are not looking for mafia specifically though. I feel that you are waiting for anyone to make a mistake. Anyone at all just so you can push a lynch on them. You dont care who as long as you can get people to think they are mafia.

Back to gameplay, this comment Pings.  Len, it's almost as if you're trying to appear slightly scummy after the whole symp episode.  Of course we want to go after people who make mistakes, town won't make the same mistakes mafia will and we need to go after them for exactly that.

Actually town can make the same mistakes. I've made mafia mistakes before that have made people think it was a sure slip. I was lynched and flipped town

It's a risk you have to take though. It's one of the surest ways to find mafia and we just have to try figure out the real slips to the silly town mistakes

@darthe

Did you just start a gif war with me?

Challenge accepted!

Hmm... Buddying up to Ithi now. Definitely set off my radar.

I'm a she.... and I was experimenting... I've seen others do that and occasionally actually get a bite from mafia, so I thought I'd try... but I can see where you think I did something seemingly scummy...

unvote

No me gusta. With so little pressure you jump off a vote you just did? No me gusta at all.

I also think it is safe to assume that Alice is in this game.  And we are falling down the rabbit hole.  

I don't think it's safe to assume anything. I think we *can* assume that there is a character from alice, but it could be the cat for all we know.

She is as good as any to throw my lot in with at this point

Plus we seem to be online at e same time which is nice. I'm often asleep when DM is active

However this was typed before I voted. Interesting. Mafia is to not trust or buddy up with someone. You throwing your lot in with someone, especially at this point in the game when we literally have zero to go on, is a tad bit premature.

Ithi thats an odd angle for you to push imo, i see what player means abotu you looking to push a lynch on anyone. your awefully eager this go around.

what poitn are you trying to make with this pressure exactly?

If she wrote color =red and didn't format it right the red could of been coloured and hooded looking like herself

I know the auto correct on the iPad sometimes freaks out when I do code

I think we are thinking similar on most things.

We are at exact opposites I think. So my night is your morning which means we are crossing paths (like now it was my morning and your evening so you were home from work and I was online)

I think the us is slightly off that for me so the main time for them to be online is my 3 - 4 am

@ player - so you're purposefully linking yourself with people o.0

That I think Player is Mafia? That's why I'm voting for him. I thought I'd made that clear.

no Ithi, where are you going with the line of quesitoning me messing up the code for my vote on Time. i get you think player is scum.

vote Darthe.

Lets see how this goes.

You remember that snake from Spider Country?

Actually I dont. I died way to fast to see anything and didnt actually read all of it.

Also unvote vote Ithi for all of my previously stated reasons.

Not purposefully I just don't care if I am seen to be working with someone. It's more that I had been agreeing with her. I'm just over trying to remain distant and agreeing.

I agree with some of her casing so far, I'm happy to say that. If she gets lynched an flips mafia ill probably be killed for it but at this point I don't think she will

(Let it e known that I disagree with her case on me though)

Not purposefully I just don't care if I am seen to be working with someone. It's more that I had been agreeing with her. I'm just over trying to remain distant and agreeing.

I agree with some of her casing so far, I'm happy to say that. If she gets lynched an flips mafia ill probably be killed for it but at this point I don't think she will

(Let it e known that I disagree with her case on me though)

But her biggest case is against you.

That's ridiculous. Would you like to check my track record on how successful with finding mafias and getting them Lynched? It's not my fault you got caught twice by me recently. I would never push a Lynch unless I genuinely believed I had something to push. I have no idea why you think that I just target random people.
Trying to use past games to clear yourself? That's never a m scum move. [/sarcasm]

Also you only caught me one of those games. The second one nobody believed you.

Also also Darthe! Stop ze spamming! I managed to get the game going already instead of the reg 2-3 days of BS and I am happy!

I think this is what you meant?

I don't think she was using meta to clear her name. She was saying that her style gets results

Also in that other game that no one believed her. Wasn't she right though?

Archived