DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BlueCon 2012: Owl Post

Red2111

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legolas,

Sylar is currently under the investigation of the FBI for stealing others powers. Though my partner, Scully, thinks he is rather handsome I would highly suggest you stay away from him as he's a bit ... mentally unstable at the moment. However, now that I do have your attention, i have a certain case file i'd like to go over with you, if you'd be so kind as to meet me at my Apt later tonight.

- Mulder

((Sylar is from the TV show 'Heros' ))

Dear Mulder,

Is it a party? Will there be a feast? Ahhhh, there's no feast that is as good as a dwarf can put on. Roaring fire, ripe meat off the bone . . .

Will there be a drinking game? I may just come along with Legolas!

Sincerely,

Gimli, Son of Gloin

Dear Gandalf,

We have much in common, you and I. I was reviled for raising an innocent to be a lamb at slaughter, and you for sending an innocent into certain slaughter. I think we should discuss this over tea. Shall we say my study at Hogwarts at 4?

Sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore

Gandalf,

i will have you know, that the Force is technically magic; so your point is moot.

- George Lucas

PS: my little green Yoda could kick your butt any day of the week. name the date and time buddy and i'll see you on Celebrity Death match!

Mickey Mouse,

*asmatic breathing* So ... i saw a clip of this show called South Park on something called "Comedy Central" the other day.

apparently *heavy breathing* they have footage of you demeaning and man handling a group called "The Jonas Brothers" ...

*heavy breathing* before we enter into a working relationship, i woudl like you to refer to the atached video survelliance clip from the Death Star version 1.0 before you try to man handle me or put me in ice skates to partake in sing alongs on Ice.

Your's truely,

Darth Vader

attached Clip:

Archived