DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*hangs up the mistletoe*

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awkward mistletoe moment: 12 year old me is on way home from football(American) practice. Brother driving stops at his work, a fast food place. We go in back and just past door there is mistletoe hanging. I can't see it when I enter room. Two girls in there come forward and kiss me before I know what is happening. My entire face was probably as red as Rudolph's nose.

Awkward mistletoe moment: 12 year old me is on way home from football(American) practice. Brother driving stops at his work, a fast food place. We go in back and just past door there is mistletoe hanging. I can't see it when I enter room. Two girls in there come forward and kiss me before I know what is happening. My entire face was probably as red as Rudolph's nose.

lol, you devilish player you. :P

:laugh:

Such a sweet story, Turin. I can see mini-Turin in front of me and feel the awkwardness.

We don´t have any mistletoe tradition around here. Many have copied American traditions so I´m sure many have it but no one I know of.

Be glad Tina. Stay away from teh ebul mistletoe! Well, not cause it's ebul cause ebul is cool, but because it will poison your victims and give you indigestion when you eat them.

What's that? You DON'T eat your victims?! Whatdya do, just let em rot in the sun?

:blink:

We didn't really do mistletoe in my family.  I never even think about it, really... except that after I got married, I found some mistletoe somewhere and hung it over my front door and didn't take it down for about 3 years.  Good excuse to meet my hubby at the front door often.  :smile:

Be glad Tina. Stay away from teh ebul mistletoe! Well, not cause it's ebul cause ebul is cool, but because it will poison your victims and give you indigestion when you eat them.

What's that? You DON'T eat your victims?! Whatdya do, just let em rot in the sun?

:blink:

No, I feed them to my trollocs.

I thought that it was a bad thing to cross the streams?

I'm sure there are thngs elsewhere in europe and further afield that we don't do here.

Isn't there a girl with a candle crown somewhere and in the Catelonia region of Spain they have a very interesting addition to the traditional nativity scene >.>

I thought that it was a bad thing to cross the streams?

I'm sure there are thngs elsewhere in europe and further afield that we don't do here.

Isn't there a girl with a candle crown somewhere and in the Catelonia region of Spain they have a very interesting addition to the traditional nativity scene >.>

Walking around with lighted candles in my hair ... *shivers* maybe there's a fireproof helmet under those candles? hope somebody with a fire extinguisher is following her around...

Archived