DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

just realised I'd been following my other mafia game and not this one.

from mafiascum:

Survivor is a lone player whose goal is to live until any other faction achieves their Win Condition, be it Town or scum. If the Survivor dies, it loses.

he can win with Town, as long as we kill all the mafia

So unvote vote Tress

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're taking the word of a confessed Japanese symp that the mod PM'd him and told him his win condition essentially has changed? Foolish move.

say he is lying, he still can't side with the other mafia team, or do you refute the two independently acting team theory?

France:

The German forces have finally been pushed out of Great Britain. Tress was inspecting a line of panzers when the Allied attack came. She lost sight of the number of machines headed this way. A soldier tugged at her sleeve. "We must get you to safety!" he yelled. "Nonsense," she muttered, and grabbed grabbed a machine gun that a dead soldier had dropped. She started picking off Allied infantry, one by one. But her actions drew the attention of the enemy, and one tank commander aimed his machine gun turret at her. Tress felt the bullets rake across her torso, and fell down, staring up at the sky. No one could figure out what her last words meant... "I've been Wombatted."

Tress, Walther Model, German Goon, has been lynched.

It is now Night 8. Deadline to submit night actions is Friday, January 11th at 9 PM EST.

Also I think I will probably die tonight. Because whether they believe me or not on my survivor the last German mafia will still see me as Jap.

I would suggest looking at Dap in the morning. He never went near the Tress lynch and was always advocating the same thing as her which was to get me lynched.

Mhmm. Has Dap given a reason for not saying anything? If not I find it telling...

he went camping. two pages back I think

Told you

I'm off camping. Ill try get on again but I don't ill have reception.
Good luck guys

*sigh* this quote is going to auto mess-up and I don't know why, the coding is fine, but DM insists otherwise

London:

The Germans didn't make so many bombing runs now that Sealion had been pushed out. The manpower and resources the operation had cost them hurt badly. TG sat at his desk looking at assorted reports, thinking the war was going well now He thought about turning in for the night when the drone of planes came by overhead. He headed for the basement instead. On his way there, the ceiling fell in as a bomb hit 10 Downing Street. TG felt a large chunk of something hit his head, and blacked out... forever.

TG, Winston Churchill, Allied Cop, has been killed.

It is now Day 9. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is Tuesday, Jan. 15th at 9 PM EST.

Why? I found mafia and win with you by surviving?

Vote dap

He was nowhere near the tress lynch and was advocating the same thing as her, my lynch. Just as Maw is doing now...

If dap isn't the last mafia the Maw probably is, but I am leaning much much more towards dap being mafia.

Archived