DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mediterranean Sea:

What Maw was expected to do here, when the Germans were almost knocked out of the war and the home islands were still being bombed, was a good question. But reports of U-boats still active in the Med were worth paying attention to. But there had been no sign of submarine activity here for weeks. He sat on the bridge bored, day after day. He got up, and walked to the edge of the room, where he could look out over the water. He thought he saw movement to the north. A small wavefront that might have been a sub making a firing run? He opened his mouth to call for the alert, when a torpedo hit rocked the boat hard. He fell down, and his head smacked a railing. The chaos on the bridge mean no one noticed him fall for a crucial few seconds. Time enough for another torpedo to impact, and sink the ship.

Smiley, Andrew Cunningham, Vanilla Ally,has been killed.

It is now Day 11. With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, Jan. 17th, at 9 PM EST.

Great, LyLo right now. With that though I trust RTE so Vote Sorcha

Think about it. That role has been replaced 4 times. I doubt that would happen unless it was an important role. A role that could change who wins the game. Also every person who has had that role but has been under heavy suspicion.

I know I'm Survivor and I'm sure RTE is town. That leaves Sorcha, the only one left who could be anti-town and who has followed along with pretty much every lynch.

She's it. She's the last one. She is the end of this game.

Also I'm assuming Smiley was town because he is red.

This is what I was waiting for.

So it isn't Len. Or, frankly, he's lying.

Point is there is a still a mafia here with the power to kill. And unless Len is BSing, then it's Sorcha obviously.

But is Len bsing? What bothers me is Len has been here since the start and Sorcha is new blood. Gahhhh...

Holy, three people. This is mind blowing.

This is what I was waiting for.

So it isn't Len. Or, frankly, he's lying.

Point is there is a still a mafia here with the power to kill. And unless Len is BSing, then it's Sorcha obviously.

But is Len bsing? What bothers me is Len has been here since the start and Sorcha is new blood. Gahhhh...

Holy, three people. This is mind blowing.

Len, there's still a mafia here. Is it you?

Ahhhh this is so unfair. Sorcha has been in this game for what, 2 votes?

I'm not going to reread 98 pages to trace Sorcha/her predecessor's play all game...

Or will I? Do I have a choice?

Gahhhhhh....

Len you win either way? Lucky you... Unless you die.

So Sorcha can vote me or you. Sorcha has a vote against her that won't move. If Sorcha votes me then I need to vote Sorcha or it makes no sense.

Gahhhhhh. It's insane how someone who's been subbed (more than once?) makes it to the finals...

Way I look at it, Sorchas role was so important that Basel took the time to find all those subins. It has to be an important role and what role could be more important than one stopping us from winning this game?

They were inactive and got replaced multiple times this game.

RTE I want you to know I trust you completely. I think you town 100% and if you do end up as anti town some how some way, then you sir deserve the win.

Reading the game and taking quick AMOL breaks. Im on the last 200 pages so those breaks will probably all become one big break. XD

For funsies, I was given Tokyo Rose. My fake claim that I was given was Truman.

Archived