DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

Do you have a claim TG? Because Dap never made one. We might as well hear it now.

I want you lynched because Dap stayed away from the Tress lynch and was advocating the same thing as her using the same reasoning.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a claim TG? Because Dap never made one. We might as well hear it now.

I want you lynched because Dap stayed away from the Tress lynch and was advocating the same thing as her using the same reasoning.

Claims are honestly kind of null at this point. We've already proved that fake claims are the same quality as normal ones.

Gotta say, 2 GF's in a row is pretty boss. However, we also have two confirmed mafia teams, which fits into canon, yet no evidence of multiple kills at night. Either they exchange kills, or one kills and one recruits perhaps? Anyhoo, more to come later when I got more time.

remember how much flak he got for this, don't think mafia would risk themselves like that

:biggrin:

I LURVE when mafias make it easy for me to find them. Dap and Kaylee are pretty obviously working in tandem right now. I'm not just talking about them both voting me either, Dap laid the train tracks with a mini case on me which Kaylee jumped on not too subtly, also Dap defended Kaylee a bit ago, and Kaylee bandwagoned onto the same thing Dap had already pointed out, without mentioning Dap at all in another failed attempt at trying to not look like a teammate of his. This strikes me as hilarious btw, cause Ive noticed this as a huge scumtell recently- it's like 2 people showing up to a party wearing matching "I am mafia" shirts, but trying to keep from looking eachother in the eye throughout the night in the hopes of looking like there is no connection between the two.

Vote Kaylee

She seems like the better pick between the two, after all Dap defended her (my theory is that Dap is a symp for the Japanese possibly), and that whole coloring two diff mafia teams the same color thing still bugs me.

Gonna try and finish my reread soon (was on page 58 when I stopped), and especially focus on the past couple of days to see if we can ferret out our remaining scum.

Oh yeah, and I guess I can respond to the "case" on me. I brought up that the recruiting thing might be a possibility, but I never said that's what I thought was going on. So all of you people trying to make it seem like I did stop spreading lies and propaganda. And the fact is, with two mafia teams, but only ONE night kill a night, it would be stupid to not consider the possibility of recruitment.

But seriously, some of you are thinking WAYYYYY too shallow about this. I mean as far as "Oh, if there was recruiting, the game would be over by now!" thing. Obviously recruiting is a powerful power, which is why many mods will put in balances specifically for it. This could mean any number of limitations on the power itself, like certain roles or people can't be recruited, or can only recruit on certain days, or something like that. There could easily still be a recruitment factor of some kind, even though we haven't seen evidence of it yet.

Now, as I said before, I don't think this is the case. Just too unlikely at this point, and excuse the gaming of the mod, but it seems much more likely to me that the mod would have just let the two teams alternate the kills. But at the time, it was def a possibility, and even bringing up such a subject can often be a great way to elicit certain reactions.

So all you peeps trying to witch hunt me for bringing up the possibility of recruiting can go suck an egg :tongue:

Other quick gamethoughts:

Kinda funny that Ley ended up being a goon, not a RB'er. Methinks that him saying he blocked Kaylee last night, which was obviously a lie, was an attempt at trying to semi-clear a teammate.

Turin turning up as a symp def surprised me somewhat, but it's still pretty ironic that he ended up as a symp for Ithi's team.

Other than Dap and Kaylee, I'd guess that Smiley is working for ze Germans, mainly for how so many commented on his defense of Ithi earlier in the game, and he admitted this himself. But I'll follow up later.

again, good posts by Despo, therefore I retract my thoughts of Starrik/Despo 2.0/Sorcha being mafia and am feeling better about a Dap/TGlems 2.0 lynch

The North Atlantic was chill in the spring of 1945. TG stood at the deck of a well-traveled battleship, watching the Allied ships in the distance. Sooner or later they would try to land troops in Germany. Would it be from the sea, or over land from France? He gave the order to move forward a few knots, hoping to take a few shots and sneak back. But the helm officer wasn't watching where he was going. The bow of the ship hit a mine. No one would ever determine if it was an Allied mine, or if the ship had hit one of their own country's explosives. The detonation was enough to tear a six-foot hole in the hull below the waterline. The battleship tilted forward, and slowly sank. TG did the honorable thing, and went down with his ship.

TG 2.0, Karl Donitz, German Roleblocker, has been lynched.

It is now Night 9. Deadline has been set for Monday, Jan. 14th at 9 PM EST.

The sun rose over Europe. The bombs were still falling, but Germany will surrender any day. In the Pacific, the Emperor's hold on power is shaky. The decision to surrender is not popular within the Japanese military. But for once, none of the key players in the war have lost their lives this night. Maybe it is a sign that peace is truly on the way.

It is now Day 10. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline for voting is Wednesday, Jan. 16th, at 9 PM EST.

As the last remaining Jap though, would I not have a NK if I was mafia?

Now look at Maw. He was advocating the same things as Dap and Tress and I'm pretty sure he wasn't on the Dap lunch and was on the end of the Tress lynch. Coincidence? I'm not sure.

Archived