DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tress - I am very suspicous of Tress. She jumped on the smallest things and tried to start a train from them. Could very easily be German mafia, which explains why she pushed the Ithi and Ley lynchs as they were Jap. She is number 1 on my list right now.[/color]

Examples, please.

If you're talking about the poke I made at you over your typo correction, please note that I never even so much as said it was an FOS, much less try to start a train.  It was the last thing posted before I made my vote on Kaylee, and it kind of jumped out at me, so I commented on it.  It was more of an FYI than an FOS.

And as Player pointed out, Ithi was German mafia, not Japanese.  In answer to your question, Player, the train on Ithi had completely died and was falling apart when I decided she was the best choice to vote that day.

Also VOTE TRESS. At this point I am honestly fine with lynching anyone who is not TG, and she has been rather itchy on the trigger finger.

Care to explain?  Unless you're talking about my decision to vote you before Time came out and revealed as LD and said she'd cleared you.  Your assertion that I've been "itchy on the trigger finger" doesn't make sense, and is in fact diametrically opposed to the case TG has been trying to push on me.

Songstress has pushed misinformation all game long. Also has consistently waited to post late votes that look unaccountable.

This is as far as I can recall the entirety of TG's case on me.  He has never clarified - in fact says he doesn't even remember - what he meant by me "pushing misinformation".  Other than that, "late votes".  Very vague, and very weak.

My top two suspects right now are Len and Smiley. Third on the list would be Player, mostly because of Lolguy's lack of contribution and his push on Despo.

I generally have a town read on Despo, primarily because of meta.  RTE is a tossup.  He's had his moments where I've felt he was sure to be mafia, and some where I've gotten a town feel.

Going to vote Lenlo.

And now, my copy of AMOL has arrived, and I plan to spend the rest of the evening reading until my eyes won't stay open.

And as Player pointed out, Ithi was German mafia, not Japanese.  In answer to your question, Player, the train on Ithi had completely died and was falling apart when I decided she was the best choice to vote that day.

So you are saying that you voted Ithi after the train had completely died and was falling apart? So when it looked like she wasnt going to be lynched, making it a safe vote for you when she flipped Mafia.

So you are saying that you voted Ithi after the train had completely died and was falling apart? So when it looked like she wasnt going to be lynched, making it a safe vote for you when she flipped Mafia.

I got her train re-started, Len.  Because she was the best vote in my opinion.  I still think she was.

I'm currently thinking through the two possible trains we have here. I don't like the Tress one, I see little mafia-like in what she's done this game, yes she's been a little down on the active side, but haven't we all, and I don't see much reason in the reasoning given for a vote, to be honest her recent votes have been much like mine and no one's raised a fracas about me

I'm going to vote Len. People have been pointing at him a long time but I've ignored that till now, because the case was either made by crazy-darthe, and because Ithi pushed him as a lynch alternative when things were looking down, at first I thought it seemed too desperate to be distancing or another mafia move, but an argument of it being a way for Ithi to hold up a caught mafia man as a trophy has gained momentum in my head, and she's certainly tricksy enough to try it.

Another thing this does is to put both trains on three votes, so no arguments for "oh tress had more votes at the time so I went for her" - let's get some proper reasoning here folks (I'm looking at you RTE and Maw)

I'll be online for the next few hours so I can change things depending on how events fall from here on out 

actually now that I think more of it, it might have been a move Ithi would have pulled off, if it worked then she looks more Town because people were on her for heading lynches and finding no one, and this would have lended her some Town cred, alternatively, if she dies it distances Lenlo in a big way

Alright then, since I'm obviously the bandwagon train this day here goes.

I was the Jap Symp. With all the Japanese dead though I am now a third party survivor. I see town as having a better chance at winning so I want to help them find scum. Here's all the info I have.

I did not know who the Jap mafia were so I doubt Turin did for the Germans either. I was given a fake claim so I am 100% sure the Germans have them. I am also viewed as town by a cop, so Turin prolly was as well.

Now I want town to win just so the Germans don't , but I also want to survive to win with you. Tress is German mafia, I am positive. The people coming out to lead us away from her lynch make me sure of it.

Len has come out with a claim and it is a viable one.

Something about Tress has rubbed me the wrong way this game. We've all been inactive now and then, some more than others, but I always felt Tress wasn't necessarily inactive in the common way. I felt Tress was inactive by choice, holding back, and coming out when it suited her.

I'm really confused as to where the Despo train went, and find that VERY suspicious. No one has come out and addressed this, which bothers me. A lot.

I want a reveal or claim from Tress. Len's "reveal" has done enough for me to keep him around. It's very viable and he supports it. So until further notice or evidence,

Vote Tress.

I really want to know where the Des train went. Not to mention where he is...

Len's got this dead man walking thing going, my prior reasoning still stands though, he makes no compelling case to keep himself around, but if someone does give something more concrete to go against Tress I'll switch to get Len on another day

Nope. Said I won with the Japanese mafia, but there are no more Japanese Mafia left.

Now that I am a survivor I win by not dieing.

For an LDable statement:

No my PM does not say I lose of you win and it does not say you must exterminate me to win.

A couple of quick things while I struggle to keep my eyes open at work...

Every game I've played where there were symps, they were considered anti-town no matter whether any of their teammates were alive or not and had to be killed in order for town to win. An anti-town role PM does not generally clarify what the town's win condition is.

We're supposed to take the word of a confessed anti-town player that all your teammates are dead ? Especially when you yourself said you did not know who your teammates are?

I still haven't seen a legitimate case on me, except that my activity level has been a little low and a confessed Japanese mafia is POSITIVE that I'm German mafia.

You want a claim? Chester Nimitz, vanilla ally at your service.

A couple of quick things while I struggle to keep my eyes open at work...

Every game I've played where there were symps, they were considered anti-town no matter whether any of their teammates were alive or not and had to be killed in order for town to win. An anti-town role PM does not generally clarify what the town's win condition is.

We're supposed to take the word of a confessed anti-town player that all your teammates are dead ? Especially when you yourself said you did not know who your teammates are?

I still haven't seen a legitimate case on me, except that my activity level has been a little low and a confessed Japanese mafia is POSITIVE that I'm German mafia.

You want a claim? Chester Nimitz, vanilla ally at your service.

At first I'd have like to believe your defence  but the line of defence you take here is weak. We have nabbed three Japanese mafia members, it's been pretty much accepted that we'd have 6 mafia and when the two team theory came into play the obvious next step is two teams of three, no one has pushed outside these constraints yet and it makes no sense to.

your claim is null.

I am under no illusions as to what Len is, I assure you, he is going to get lynched but in the interests of both consolidation and the oddness of your line of defence: vote tress

Archived