DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

I reread everything since the last lynch (great job by the way), and have been following everything via email. I think the case on Despo is a very weak one this late into the game. I genuinely believe that Kaylee has really been reaching for cases and tries to drive votes in specific directions.

She was largely inactive early on in the game which I think suited her mafia role just fine as to not get anyone to focus any attention on her. She always comes out pointing fingers but this time the finger is pointing at you.

Vote Kaylee.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour and 45 min. I think Des is the best case, I really do but I will be here before the deadline to switch if it will prevent a random.

Saying this so people know and dont have to freak out about it.

Japan:

The Allied bombings were going every night over the home islands now. Kaylee knew the end was near for Japan. She had her flagship Musashi move to the defense best as it could, but there was nothing to be done. American troop ships were landing their forces now. And there were reports of a ferocious new bomb leveling Hiroshima. She was ready to make the final sacrifice and commit seppuku... but she never got the chance. An American submarine got too close to the flagship, and took a hit at the wrong time. Its torpedoes all exploded at once, and the shrapnel carved into Kaylee's hull. The vessel sank to the bottom in minutes, and Kaylee drowned on the bridge.

Kaylee, Mineichi Koga, Japanese Roleblocker, has been lynched.

It is now Night 7. You have until Sunday, Jan. 6, at 9 PM EST to submit your NAs.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130106T21&p0=422

Ok, first, woooo town! We've been doing really well after a tough start, but I'm wondering if that is just a numbers game.

So, at the risk of drawing attention to myself during a night phase, here's a question:

Are the Germans and Japanese playing against each other as well? I don't mean night actions but maybe that only one of the "two teams" will win? Also, is there a German roleblocker? Would Kaylee name Germans as people she was suspicious of as well to guide lynches, or only townies?

Interesting. But good work!

Ok, first, woooo town! We've been doing really well after a tough start, but I'm wondering if that is just a numbers game.

So, at the risk of drawing attention to myself during a night phase, here's a question:

Are the Germans and Japanese playing against each other as well? I don't mean night actions but maybe that only one of the "two teams" will win? Also, is there a German roleblocker? Would Kaylee name Germans as people she was suspicious of as well to guide lynches, or only townies?

Interesting. But good work!

Im pretty sure that they would be playing against each other. The few times ive had multiple mafia teams in a game its always been only one team can win.

I would say its safe to say there is a Jap Symp out there some where as there was a German Symp.

And this person would basically have no chance of winning now right?

Really far fetched thought here, but if we still want to wager guesses as to how recruitment works, maybe Mafia can only recruit sympathizers from the other mafia team. So maybe Japanese sympathizer can be recruited by the Germans, so gives them something to live for despite the Japanese team being wiped?

Vote count:

Des 2.0 (4): Player, Kaylee, Len, TG

Kaylee (5): Des 2.0, Smiley, Maw, Tress, RTE

Not voting (1): Random

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130104T21&p0=422

Tow hours left, I'm going to go see the hobbit, since I won't be here laterunvote vote Kay

1 hour and 45 min. I think Des is the best case, I really do but I will be here before the deadline to switch if it will prevent a random.

Saying this so people know and dont have to freak out about it.

Oh nvm. I completely miss counted.

Look at the time stamps and order. Dude

Skimming is scummy especially when the person you weren't advocating for flipped scum

Incidentally I would of switched but I was away and my phone died

we have every reason to believe that the mafias are facing off against each other as well as town. I think that there can be a German roleblocker, but how that might work is a little shifty in my mind, the most reasonable way I can think of it that the RB would have switched between teams each night (like the kill). And Kaylee would not have known who was on the other mafia team but yes, if she had a suspicion she might have put it on a suspect list - which leads to interesting thoughts on Despo, hmmmm...

Ok, interesting. Is it safe to say that there are no more Japanese left? I only say that because of the roles we've seen revealed thus far, I can't think of what another would be.

I agree with Len saying that a Japanese symp is possible, I'm not certain if that may be the case, there are other possibilities (maybe germans had a symp, and Japan a RB - but I don't think that balances well)

I would say its safe to say there is a Jap Symp out there some where as there was a German Symp.

And this person would basically have no chance of winning now right?

the same chance as a Survivor of winning I suppose

The Scottish Front:

London had fallen. The Third Reich's invasion of Britain was going all too well to make Random happy.  America had managed to beat back Japan and force the Emperor's surrender, but Europe was a much tougher nut to crack.  All the troops that had been lost defending Manchester were sorely missed. He decided to go check and see if the scouts had anything to report. He stepped out of his tent for a walk... and a sniper's bullet hit him squarely in the forehead. He fell to the ground.

Random, Omar Bradley, Allied Mason, has been killed.

It is now Day 8. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is set for Tuesday, Jan. 8th, at 9 PM EST.

Hello? Anyone here?

Alright ill kick this off then.

I would say there are 2 Germans and 1 Japanese left.

1 Jap because the Germans had a Symp so it would be logical if the Japs had one to. Especially since both sides had a Godfather. I think they both had the exact same setups

2 Germans because there where 3 non Symp Japanese so it would only make sense if the Germans did to. this would also be balance if they were fighting against each other.

This leaves 5 people, who are most likely Town. I doubt we are going to have any third party in this game with 2 mafia teams.

I cant remember who claimed what so im going to go back and read abit to find those. Heres a list of all alive players and I will add their claims to it once I go back and get them. If you remember and want to make it easier on me, can you repost them/tell me?

RTE

Smiley

Maw
Tress

Bard Babe TG
lolguy Player
Len - Town

Starrik Despo 2.0

RTE  -  pretty sure he claim vanilla Townie

Smiley - claimed vanilla Townie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Cunningham,_1st_Viscount_Cunningham_of_Hyndhope

Maw

Tress 

Bard Babe TG - uncountered cop

lolguy Player

Len 

Starrik Despo 2.0

all others have not claimed anything yet as far as I remember

Thanks Smiley. Thats all I found when I went back as well.

Archived