DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

A couple of quick things while I struggle to keep my eyes open at work...

Every game I've played where there were symps, they were considered anti-town no matter whether any of their teammates were alive or not and had to be killed in order for town to win. An anti-town role PM does not generally clarify what the town's win condition is.

We're supposed to take the word of a confessed anti-town player that all your teammates are dead ? Especially when you yourself said you did not know who your teammates are?

I still haven't seen a legitimate case on me, except that my activity level has been a little low and a confessed Japanese mafia is POSITIVE that I'm German mafia.

You want a claim? Chester Nimitz, vanilla ally at your service.

I know they are all dead because I received a pm telling me so and that I was now a survivor.

Also Smiley, I really hope I don't get lynched because I would like to win by making if to the end of the game.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of quick things while I struggle to keep my eyes open at work...

Every game I've played where there were symps, they were considered anti-town no matter whether any of their teammates were alive or not and had to be killed in order for town to win. An anti-town role PM does not generally clarify what the town's win condition is.

We're supposed to take the word of a confessed anti-town player that all your teammates are dead ? Especially when you yourself said you did not know who your teammates are?

I still haven't seen a legitimate case on me, except that my activity level has been a little low and a confessed Japanese mafia is POSITIVE that I'm German mafia.

You want a claim? Chester Nimitz, vanilla ally at your service.

I know they are all dead because I received a pm telling me so and that I was now a survivor.

Also Smiley, I really hope I don't get lynched because I would like to win by making if to the end of the game.

so if if all the mafia were to be eliminated then you would win with Town? This makes more sense as to why your interest lies with Town

It means you can be counted to the mafia numbers too though. That means if we mislynch today the mafia win doesn't it?

We wuld be left with 3 town, 2 mafia, and you

That's equal numbers

You don't decide where you get counted. The mod counts you to the quickest win, if you're solo.

Either way its not worth leaving you alive

I don't get counted with the mafia. For count all the mafia pms I always get say voting majority. For voting majority I count towards town as in 2 mafia, 4 non-mafia. So we have 2 miss lynchs before we lose.

If we don't get mafia today then the next day we are at LyLo I believe, but for today we are safe.

And we are supposed to believe the word of a confessed Japanese symp. Got it. Because he couldn't possibly be lying to try to save his own hide.

I see you're calling that last post my "line of defense", Smiley. I've already commented on the utter lack of a case on me. If you choose to believe the symp over me, when there is no case on me, I don't know what to tell you.

Tress see i am no threat even if I was still the Symp. I stop you Germans from gaining a majority and I can always be lynched at the end if I was lying. As it stands I'm as valuable as a townie since I count against you.

I can win with mafia, yes. Thing is I dont want them to win. If my old Japanese Mafia team cant win I refuse to allow those dirty German Mafias to win. So while your right, I can win with the mafia, I personally dont want to. I want them to burn.

We have one mislynch before we lose on numbers, assuming two remaining mafia. I feel safe doing so at this point. Lenlo is a liability and should be gotten out of the way, but I feel like we should get Tress out of the way first. I MAY be back before deadline to be able to consolidate, but don't count on it.

Also, my case on Tress? Gut feeling. Worked on BG.

There are 8 people left, 2 mafia.

So that leaves 6 people who are not mafia.

1 lynch today ((Lets assume town for this argument)) and 1 NK.

6 alive, 2 mafia.

1 lynch today ((Assuming town for argument)) and 1 NK

4 alive, 2 mafia.

Mafia Wins.

That is the worst case scenario. We have 2 miss lynchs before we lose. I am as valuable as a townie at this point because I am counting against the German Mafia. If I die that still leaves 2 mafia and 6 alive.

So to reiterate. 2 mafia left, we have 1 lynch that we are ok with missing before it becomes LyLo  right now ((If we lynch a mafia, Tress, then we get more because they are down to 1 person.)). Lynching me is as bad as lynching a townie in terms of numbers.

You can call me German mafia all you want to, Len. That doesn't make it true. Nor does it change the fact that, as far as every game I have played with symps tells me, we *do* need to lynch you for town to win.

You are a much better lynch - a sure thing, and trying desperately to deflect everyone onto me. Your anti-town behavior has been obvious, and if you get your way today, I dearly hope that everyone is smart enough to lynch you tomorrow.

You can call me German mafia all you want to, Len. That doesn't make it true. Nor does it change the fact that, as far as every game I have played with symps tells me, we *do* need to lynch you for town to win.

You are a much better lynch - a sure thing, and trying desperately to deflect everyone onto me. Your anti-town behavior has been obvious, and if you get your way today, I dearly hope that everyone is smart enough to lynch you tomorrow.

To use words similar to your own, you can deny it all you want that doesnt make it false.

Also as I said, even if I was still Jap Mafia I am not as big a threat as the German Mafias who have an NK and who are still hidden. I can be taken down in a single day, quite easily or by the German Mafia in a night. It is much more productive to be going after the German mafia's who still have a real chance at winning this game.

And yet Tress refused to vote herself to save us a random and no one else showed up.

Tell me this, Len.  Why on earth would it be considered pro-town behavior to hammer myself and put us one day closer to LYLO when there is a confessed anti-town player sitting right out in the open?  One who, from everything I know of mafia, will need to die in order for us to win?

Because im not anti town, I dont need to die for us to win and you would have prevented a random giving us information with which to use the next day to catch scum.

As I have said before, I count against the mafia just as much as a regular townie. If you want to kill me fine, but do it once the Germans are dead. Once victory is guaranteed for town then you can kill me.

Archived