DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really torn here.

On one side I wonder if the game didn't end because Len needs to go. On the other if what Len says is true I don't like how aggressive Maw has been after him. But then again I keep forgetting Maw is confirmed town...

There's also Sorcha who we can look at. Just not sure how to handle the Len thing...

As the last remaining Jap though, would I not have a NK if I was mafia?

Now look at Maw. He was advocating the same things as Dap and Tress and I'm pretty sure he wasn't on the Dap lunch and was on the end of the Tress lynch. Coincidence? I'm not sure.

I have a passive play style most of the time, and as long as Dap and Tress were making sense and getting scum, whether japanese or german, lynched, i was not complaining. Now, though, we have stepped beyond any firm ground and trespass upon the murky region of the unknown. The only constant we have left to us? You. You are or were Japanese. You say you changed, that you now can win with town. I'm no longer sure I believe you.

Also. You're not mafia. You never have been. No one suggested that you were. What we are suggesting is that you are an anti-town third party, who should be gotten rid of.

Now look at Maw. He was advocating the same things as Dap and Tress and I'm pretty sure he wasn't on the Dap lunch and was on the end of the Tress lynch. Coincidence? I'm not sure.

I have a passive play style most of the time, and as long as Dap and Tress were making sense and getting scum, whether japanese or german, lynched, i was not complaining. Now, though, we have stepped beyond any firm ground and trespass upon the murky region of the unknown. The only constant we have left to us? You. You are or were Japanese. You say you changed, that you now can win with town. I'm no longer sure I believe you.

Also. You're not mafia. You never have been. No one suggested that you were. What we are suggesting is that you are an anti-town third party, who should be gotten rid of.

Im not mafia, never have been? What? Are you making things up now Maw? I admitted to once being Jap Symp. That means I was at one point mafia. Pay attention.

RTE, lynching Maw has 0 ramifications for town. Im right and we win or im wrong and I get lynched on the morrow. Either way you all still have the majority with which to lynch me.

One thing that is unfortunate for Len is that if we lynch him town still wins. So at some point we have to wonder if it's worth taking the risk. Personally I wish Basel could provide some clarity..

Whats the risk? And yes, that's kind of the point. We lynch him, we win. I'm failing to see the problem. Also I doubt Basel is able to provide any clarity, because I'm becoming more and more convinced that Lenlo lying, is still a symp, and only wins with the Japanese. The claim is total BS. Even if he's not lying, he's producing enough WIFOM that I think it would be expedient to get him out of the picture.

Lets consider the possibilities at this point. The worst case scenario is that we lynch him, he's a survivor, and there's another anti-town third party out there. Now we know that there is in fact another third-party, we can analyze the game knowing that. In addition, whether he is telling to truth or not, a mislynch today could end in a loss for town. Two town left, one survivor(or anti-town), one anti-town third party on a night phase means game over. If we lynch him, we have three town and one anti-town left. That makes a much safer playing field. That also leads me to believe that anyone leading a lynch on someone else could be that third party. The other option is that we lynch Len, he's lying about winning with town, town wins, we all go home happy.

TL,DR: Lynching Len has no downside and many upsides. Kill him.

Im not mafia, never have been? What? Are you making things up now Maw? I admitted to once being Jap Symp. That means I was at one point mafia. Pay attention.

RTE, lynching Maw has 0 ramifications for town. Im right and we win or im wrong and I get lynched on the morrow. Either way you all still have the majority with which to lynch me.

I hate posts that get lost in cyberspace.

Wrong. Symp is not mafia. It wins with mafia. There is a difference. Mafia has a kill, symp doesn't.

Wrong again. If we mislynch today and there is a third party loose besides len, we have two town left, one survivor(or, as i am beginning to suspect, anti-town third party), and one other third party. On a night phase, town loses.

One thing that is unfortunate for Len is that if we lynch him town still wins. So at some point we have to wonder if it's worth taking the risk. Personally I wish Basel could provide some clarity..

Oh dear. Len loses. Thats not a risk we should be worried about.

I doubt Basel can provide clarity. I'm beginning to think that his new role is complete BS and he's still an anti-town third party.

No, lynching a townie today does not mean we lose. Your assuming I count for whoever that anti town person is, which is wrong. I count with town for all intents and purposes.

You're a survivor. You win with ANYBODY. That includes anti-town third parties. Any faction can count you on their side for the purposes of determining win numbers.

Archived