DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not claimed, but I was cleared as a Townie by WoT. I suppose I could be a third-party Silvertongue... But that just sounds silly.

ah yes that.

hmmm... maybe German's are set up with RB and silvertongue and no symp? Just trying to cover all possiblities, again, I haven't modded or even played much so I don't know about balance

So TG, youve been the cop. Anything to report? At this point I would think telling us who you have viewed and confirmed town would be the biggest help. We can narrow it down from there.

RTE

Smiley - claimed vanilla Townie: http://en.wikipedia....ham_of_Hyndhope

Maw - Town, cleared by WoT
Tress

Bard Babe TG - Cop, Town
lolguy Player
Len - Town

Starrik Despo 2.0

So if we are believing Smiley's claim ((And im pretty sure the mafia have fake claims so we need to be careful with that.)) then that leaves 5 unknown people, RTE, Tress, Player and Despo 2.0. Atleast 2 mafia are in that group, I guarantee it.

I have not claimed, but I was cleared as a Townie by WoT. I suppose I could be a third-party Silvertongue... But that just sounds silly.

ah yes that.

hmmm... maybe German's are set up with RB and silvertongue and no symp? Just trying to cover all possiblities, again, I haven't modded or even played much so I don't know about balance

Smiley... we killed the German Symp. The Jap had no Silvertongue so I dont see where your pulling that from unless its from Maws post and a Silver tongue and a godfather would be abit much don't you think? Little fishy here.

So TG, youve been the cop. Anything to report? At this point I would think telling us who you have viewed and confirmed town would be the biggest help. We can narrow it down from there.

he has been serially blocked

RTE

Tress

Bard Babe TG - Cop, Town

lolguy Player

Len - Town

Starrik Despo 2.0

So if we are believing Smiley's claim ((And im pretty sure the mafia have fake claims so we need to be careful with that.)) then that leaves 5 unknown people, RTE, Tress, Player and Despo 2.0. Atleast 2 mafia are in that group, I guarantee it.

aye, two Germans, plus a jap symp quite possibly

ah yes that.

Smiley... we killed the German Symp. The Jap had no Silvertongue so I dont see where your pulling that from unless its from Maws post and a Silver tongue and a godfather would be abit much don't you think? Little fishy here.

I don't know about a silvertongue and GF being too much, I'm just wondering now whether there could be a LD and a rubber tongue without there being the mafia opposite

I dont see that as a problem. I really think a God father and a Silvertongue on the same team would be abit much, but I agree we shouldnt rule it out.

now, who do you think we should lynch Smiley?

Well here's me thoughts then

RTE - got hammered on a couple times in the game and growled right back, he's been more quiet recently after a stint of activity when Ithi was on his case and we are looking for the rest of Ithi's teammates, I lean towards Town on him, though it could have been distancing by Ithi, but I doubt it

Maw - has been quiet all game, but reported Town by LD, I won't push any further on him just yet, even if he is a ST there's still at least one more mafia aligned person out there

Tress - TG seems to have a case on her. Her last real activity was getting on that Kaylee train with the rest of us, of course lynching mafia doesn't vet her (or anyone else) in a two mafia game, before then she was on Ley, another, but I can't pick out anything really suspicious, except that she had a strange point on you and a typo correction

Bard Babe TG - uncountered cop remains uncountered

lolguy Player - lolguy rang bells for lots of people but got ignored once he revealed... can't remember what he revealed as now, Player's been bothering me, he started this push on Despo with zero reasoning, and then distanced himself / tried to distance from Kaylee almost as soon as Kaylee joined him, right now I feel he is the best bet for a lynch

Len - Ithi pushed you for an alternative lynch, maybe you are on her team and she would have held you as a signal that she was actually Town, but I doubt she would've attempted that play with what she was already putting on

Starrik Despo 2.0 - he's posted good stuff since his reincarnation, Starrik didn't do much, and as I said with my Kaylee vote yesterday I think the points against him were a little contrived, he was just listing possiblities, you and I have been doing the same the last few posts really

so I suppose I will get the day rolling, vote Dap for reasons above

I dont see that as a problem. I really think a God father and a Silvertongue on the same team would be abit much, but I agree we shouldnt rule it out.

now, who do you think we should lynch Smiley?

keen to here your's now, still wanting Despo gone?

RTE -If he doesnt show up soon I say we vote him. I have seen ((And been)) mafia that after a stressful situation just slide by as being quiet and let the game roll on without them. I refuse to let that happen this game.

Maw - Cleared by the LD, but as you said silver tongue im not sure.

Tress - I am very suspicous of Tress. She jumped on the smallest things and tried to start a train from them. Could very easily be German mafia, which explains why she pushed the Ithi and Ley lynchs as they were Jap. She is number 1 on my list right now. Vote Tress

Bard Babe TG - Cop

lolguy Player - lI am also good with a Dap lynch if we dont get Tress. He has looked like hes been playing it safe all game, not wanting to get to out there. The whole Kaylee thing with him backing off also leaves me curious.

Smiley - I still dont really trust you. You heavily defended Ithi and we know that the mafia have fake claims as seen from the Ithi and Ley lynchs.

Starrik Despo 2.0 - I dont like some of the possibilities he has been listing ((I think it stupid to bring up recruiting when we have 0 evidence to support it)) but ive been leaning town on him lately.

Relax Len, I'm here. So it seems we're doing really well but are cold on leads.

Something I find pretty funny is where are all the Despo voters from last vote? You don't see them leading the vote now, even though last lynch was a successful one. Suddenly they've gone quiet. Why?

I would like people's thoughts on the DL falling on AMoL release day. I hadn't thought of that when I set it.

LoL. That is all.

Also VOTE TRESS. At this point I am honestly fine with lynching anyone who is not TG, and she has been rather itchy on the trigger finger.

Everyone has just decided to completely ignore Len it seems. There is almost no way he isnt the Jap Symp. He has virtually claimed and no one seems to care. 

Hello? Anyone here?

Alright ill kick this off then.

I would say there are 2 Germans and 1 Japanese left.

1 Jap because the Germans had a Symp so it would be logical if the Japs had one to. Especially since both sides had a Godfather. I think they both had the exact same setups

2 Germans because there where 3 non Symp Japanese so it would only make sense if the Germans did to. this would also be balance if they were fighting against each other.

This leaves 5 people, who are most likely Town. I doubt we are going to have any third party in this game with 2 mafia teams.

I cant remember who claimed what so im going to go back and read abit to find those. Heres a list of all alive players and I will add their claims to it once I go back and get them. If you remember and want to make it easier on me, can you repost them/tell me?

RTE
Smiley
Maw
Tress
Bard Babe TG
lolguy Player
Len - Town
Starrik Despo 2.0

First he starts off fishing for reveals. That's always a scummy thing to do
Then he colours himself the same colour as the Japs? We just had Kaylee get called up on colouring things wrong and now Len does it (she flipped Jap...)

RTE
Tress
Bard Babe TG - Cop, Town
lolguy Player
Len - Town
Starrik Despo 2.0

ah yes that.

TG said he's been blocked almost every night (I think every night for a long while anyway). You should know this Len, its very public knowledge
I'm pretty sure I say Lol claimed before I subbed in
Also "we"? obvious slip there

Oh nvm, we didnt kill the German Symp someone else did during the night. Point still stands though, Germans had a Symp and he died.

good back pedal

RTE -If he doesnt show up soon I say we vote him. I have seen ((And been)) mafia that after a stressful situation just slide by as being quiet and let the game roll on without them. I refuse to let that happen this game.

Maw - Cleared by the LD, but as you said silver tongue im not sure.

Tress - I am very suspicous of Tress. She jumped on the smallest things and tried to start a train from them. Could very easily be German mafia, which explains why she pushed the Ithi and Ley lynchs as they were Jap. She is number 1 on my list right now. Vote Tress

Bard Babe TG - Cop

lolguy Player - lI am also good with a Dap lynch if we dont get Tress. He has looked like hes been playing it safe all game, not wanting to get to out there. The whole Kaylee thing with him backing off also leaves me curious.

Smiley - I still dont really trust you. You heavily defended Ithi and we know that the mafia have fake claims as seen from the Ithi and Ley lynchs.

Starrik Despo 2.0 - I dont like some of the possibilities he has been listing ((I think it stupid to bring up recruiting when we have 0 evidence to support it)) but ive been leaning town on him lately.

Tress - I could see that but way more certain of you atm. Also Ithi was german.... If she is maifa like you say would she push her own team? ( I need to check that she pushed rather than just joined the train though. Cant remember off the top of my head)
Me - I never backed down from Despo. I still think we should lynch him. Right after we lynch you. My vote was there right till the very end. Same as you and Kaylee. The only other lynch that you might of been able to save your team with

Vote count:

Des 2.0 (3): Player, Kaylee, Len
Kaylee (6): Des 2.0, Smiley, Maw, Tress, RTE, TG

Not voting (1): Random

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

That's a lynch. Scene on the way.

Despo- I disagree. I think he is probably one of the germans

Well here's me thoughts then

RTE - got hammered on a couple times in the game and growled right back, he's been more quiet recently after a stint of activity when Ithi was on his case and we are looking for the rest of Ithi's teammates, I lean towards Town on him, though it could have been distancing by Ithi, but I doubt it

Maw - has been quiet all game, but reported Town by LD, I won't push any further on him just yet, even if he is a ST there's still at least one more mafia aligned person out there

Tress - TG seems to have a case on her. Her last real activity was getting on that Kaylee train with the rest of us, of course lynching mafia doesn't vet her (or anyone else) in a two mafia game, before then she was on Ley, another, but I can't pick out anything really suspicious, except that she had a strange point on you and a typo correction

Bard Babe TG - uncountered cop remains uncountered

lolguy Player - lolguy rang bells for lots of people but got ignored once he revealed... can't remember what he revealed as now, Player's been bothering me, he started this push on Despo with zero reasoning, and then distanced himself / tried to distance from Kaylee almost as soon as Kaylee joined him, right now I feel he is the best bet for a lynch

Len - Ithi pushed you for an alternative lynch, maybe you are on her team and she would have held you as a signal that she was actually Town, but I doubt she would've attempted that play with what she was already putting on

Starrik Despo 2.0 - he's posted good stuff since his reincarnation, Starrik didn't do much, and as I said with my Kaylee vote yesterday I think the points against him were a little contrived, he was just listing possiblities, you and I have been doing the same the last few posts really

so I suppose I will get the day rolling, vote Dap for reasons above

Tress - I agree more with you about her. But I would be comfortable with a lynch on her. Id like to here from her first though 
Me - yes i argued with Kaylee. Cos I didnt trust her, i didnt trust despo more, but my gut was right. She wasnt worth trusting at all
Len - Strange to say this but I think ithi might of had some valuable points. she was german and he is jap so she would of wanted him lynched. Like I said I think she was onto something

Just a thought.  We now have a cop and an LD, but scum only has one RBer (I'm assuming) which means one of us is dead for sure tonight.  My original scum list (post #1359) was BG, Turin, Lenlo, Tress, Starrik/Despo2.0.  I'm not sure how valid it is, as I mentioned that Ithi was leading lynches and posting original thoughts which struck me as more town than scum, but just wanted to remind everyone of my list if I'm not here come morning.  

Also, welcome Player

Thats a decent list there. So far its pretty correct. I agree with all of it actually but not in that order

Mafia list

Len - Jap Symp

Despo - Prob german

Tress  - Prob german

VOTE LEN

I colored myself green because that it what town is always colored. Basels being a mean mod who decided to color the town red, Jap green and the german blue. Seriously, picking that much into color.

Really your case on me is based on typos, misinterpretations on your part and other peoples words.

At least you're fighting back. I thought you had given up

I see no reason to give up with only 3 mafia ((One 2 on one team, 1 on the other)) left Dap. Get Tress and then its only 2 and we are well on our way to winning this game.

Archived