DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brownies and Mafia - Welcome Misheru Sedai!

Smiley73

Yes. The slogan was Ayla.

Welcome mish. As M'Hael it is my job to get you to embrace your shadowy nature but if you have any questions about anything go ahead and ask. I see Tina has already made your acquaintance and is kicking away at the admins to get you added. Have fun messing about and welcome to the BT. It is a great time to be here as Shadow v. Light week just kicked off. You can join in the events. Just announce which side you wish to play for. It will not be your official choice tho.

hey mish, welcome to BT (where the voices are your friends) that line made me join BT instead of any other group :wink:

Wow! It works. I just love it. It captures the BT spirit.

Abandon all hope all ye who enter here...that is actully more accurate i think :happy:

That is all

hey mish, welcome to BT (where the voices are your friends) that line made me join BT instead of any other group :wink:

Abandon all hope all ye who enter here...that is actully more accurate i think :happy:

That is all

abandon all hope sounds good to me as well, the BT does sort of grow on you...

like a large face-parasite

That is all

Actully i meant it is impossibl to ever max out yuor levels since self-spam is disabled - maybe after 20+ years though...

That is all

Actully i meant it is impossibl to ever max out yuor levels since self-spam is disabled - maybe after 20+ years though...

well self-spam was never much of a problem for me... you started it anyways >.> finding loopholes and all

Archived