DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brownies and Mafia - Welcome Misheru Sedai!

Smiley73

so we have both in obscene quantities, but I think the scale tips slightly in favour of brownies...

beer_brownie_by_stephuhnoids-d37l62k.jpg

So tell us about yourself, why you decided to join and whatnot, I'm sure everyone else will be popping in

*digs around for moar brownie pics*

I hate you guys, I'm trying to stay away from sugar!

Eh, sharkyshark back Ayla? :tongue:

So, hi everyone *does the royal waving* I'm Mish, Misheru or Michelle if you'd like (I personally prefer Mish, easiest). I'm 24, live in Norway with my kitties nd my husband. I've not been working in some years, first because of mental health issues and now because I've got this sh***y skin disease on my hands and feet. I want to move to England and become a gardener, and then... Just stay in England in some ridiculus idyllic row house with a little garden and a dozen cats :biggrin: I'm passionate about animal welfare, acceptance for mental health issues and gay rights. I'm a geek and a weirdo who never quite grew out of wearing all black :tongue:

I joined the BT becaaaaause... I figured between the WT and signature making and mafia games and recent interest in RP, that I still didn't have eough to do on DM :P lol. It seems like fun :D And it has mafiaz. Me likey.

*pours spam over Rands head*

2.spam-google-docs.jpg

So, hi everyone *does the royal waving* I'm Mish, Misheru or Michelle if you'd like (I personally prefer Mish, easiest). I'm 24, live in Norway with my kitties nd my husband. I've not been working in some years, first because of mental health issues and now because I've got this sh***y skin disease on my hands and feet. I want to move to England and become a gardener, and then... Just stay in England in some ridiculus idyllic row house with a little garden and a dozen cats :biggrin: I'm passionate about animal welfare, acceptance for mental health issues and gay rights. I'm a geek and a weirdo who never quite grew out of wearing all black :tongue:

I joined the BT becaaaaause... I figured between the WT and signature making and mafia games and recent interest in RP, that I still didn't have eough to do on DM :P lol. It seems like fun :D And it has mafiaz. Me likey.

2.spam-google-docs.jpg

I am engulfed by spam!!!!!!!!! :wub: spam

2.spam-google-docs.jpg

we always welcome the DM addicted

Archived