DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we can be too hasty here. Considering that mafia has recruited in this game the premise of the 8 ball question may have already been met. If you all remember it applied to the beginning of the game only and Despo was recruited. So we have 2 scum on the first set and 1 scum on the second.

Rands thoughts on a GF are also legit. Seems almost all games have a GF lately.

Peace that wasn't my point. Yes we do, but because the game is still on, we know there has to be more scum. And if there is more scum in list 2, then we will have to add to our list 1 scum anyways, so we know that list 1 has to have more scum. IMHO, I think Nolder would have brought up the possibility of a gf if he was really maf, so I am going to unvote vote Basel

IMHO, I think Nolder would have brought up the possibility of a gf if he was really maf, so I am going to unvote vote Basel

We can't afford this debate now and we can't afford uncertainty later

I don't have a power

We need to lynch me today

In the meantime let's keep working to figure out scum

I'm pretty much stumped though myself

My point was there is a recruitment in this game. We may have already met the conditions of the 8 ball question. That doesn't mean there aren't more scum.

Nolder does need to be vetted but I haven't seen a more town player in this game than him. Could be reverse psych..but his day 1 actions scream town.

Nolder has literally done everything for the town. I mean he could be using reverse psych but that is really weak, I feel more confident with there being a GF in the first group. Also, as I pointed out, Basel was scummy in the beginning, and right after he got viewed, went back to being normal. This screams of mafia trying to get viewed and later going back to being townie again. I feel better about Basel than Nolder.

And I think I see what you are saying peace, that the only other scum has been recruited and therefore could be on both lists. This does seem a little bit like setting up an escape route for yourself, but you bring up a valid point as well. Honestly, I would like to hear other people to contribute to this, but I would also like both of you to contribute onto my own thoughts as well.

If you guys really think I'm townie then I hope you will listen to me now

If I'm left alive it's going to divide the town later and whatever scum is left will pounce on that somehow

We still have a nice lead in numbers I think so we can afford a powerless player

Cut out the most suspicious person (I'm suspicious by default since I'm the last one on the list) and scum will have much less wiggle room to hide any scumtells they may have dropped

It's the safe play

I´m not sure that the mafia can recruit more. Wouldn´t they have recruited Moon by now? We have had one death each night (or people going home). If they are recruiting then someone else is killing.

Who knows what the mechanics are. Wasn't there 1 night with no kill?

I´m not sure that the mafia can recruit more. Wouldn´t they have recruited Moon by now? We have had one death each night (or people going home). If they are recruiting then someone else is killing.

I just guessed that Snow protected the right person. Snow, have you protected Moon all the time except for last night?

You stand at the curb talking about which house to go to next. After some discussion, it was decided to try the Grey house. You all turn toward it, and Moon remarks “Isn’t it odd? Nobody got their candy bag cut.”

It is now day 6. With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline Tuesday 5 PM MST.

Yes.

I didn't protect moon b/c I was gambling on the maf counting on me protecting moon.

i guessed wrong,my bad.

Do not wifom any more, just protect yourself. I am actually a proponent of the cop/doc wifom, but definitely not doc/vanilla wifom.

It's just the right thing to do and there shouldn't be an argument about it

If we don't do this today there WILL be an argument later

Guaranteed

And that might be a time when we can't afford the numbers like we can now

What argument are you expecting?

That I am the only person left on the list that's uncleared and that my advocating lynching myself is all an act

The usual stuff

The problem is it's NOT a bad argument

Which is why we can't let it happen IMO

We have the numbers and I have no powers

We can afford to lynch me to avoid splitting the town over the issue

Archived