DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

Given the possibility of multiple recruitments from mafia, it is possible we have met the initial conditions.

vote Krak based in me and Basel being cleared, rand being unlynchable, Snow not having been CC'd on the doctor claim, and peace seeming town with the question.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course I show back up right after I've been voted (suspicious, no?).

Sorry guys, been out of town the past two days. I noticed someone mentioned 2 unspoken for triggers, well one was mine. I had the option to end day or night early (time flies), but I thought it was too chancy to risk using it.

That said, I'm going to Vote Basel as I think him most likely to be scum.

Actually Basel, we have a legitimate case on you, which you have not responded to. All you did was agree with TGlems. Nice try.

A "legitimate case", in my view, should consist of more than an innocent viewing from a confirmed cop and an OMGUS vote. Try a little harder. Better yet, quit tunneling and check others before zeroing in on one person. You would do well to follow TG's example of examining everyone. I agreed with his case because I found it well-argued and he takes the time to come up with valid reasoning on everyone.

Hey Basel, you know what I love about the above. You completely missed the biggest most valid point of my case. That peace's information tells us that there are more mafia in group 1 than group 2. And since there are still mafia left, if we add an mafia to group 1, there is obv. mafia in group 1. If we add mafia to group 2, because of Peace's info, we know that there is one more mafia in group 1. Either way, mafia is in group 1. This means that you or TGlems are both mafia, which tells us there is a godfather. ANd I think you are more likely to be a godfather.

As your numbers get fewer, it gets harder and harder to guess who may have a knife. A few of you thought it was John Snow, but he told you that he protects people’s candy bags, so you believed that and turned to Sakaea. In the end, enough of you agreed on her to send her home. But she didn’t want to give up her candy. She tried to hold onto the bag and during the struggle, a knife fell out of her costume. As she turned to leave, she had a few last words: “You’ll pay for this!” and she kicked a pumpkin as she walked away.

Kae, witch, mafia, has been sent home

It is now night 6. Please send in your night actions promptly. Deadline Wednesday 5 PM MST.

I want to go back to this. Here we see Kae being revealed as scum, but also as a witch.

None of the other mafia have had qualifiers. I'm guessing she was the recruiter?

Thoughts?

We haven't seen another role, and there have only been two power roled town, so I think it makes sense to believe that there's another power player in the mafia camp. I'm leaning toward a GF.

More thoughts?

I'm comfortable with my vote. FYI to all... I might not be on as much for a while till Time Warner fixes the internet in my area. Sandy knocked the modem out of commission and I'm checking in from the public library.

That's rough. Sandy knocked down a tree in our yard so we are without power since it ripped the power lines off the house. Luckily it fell away from the house but it is going to be a heck of a cleanup.

Archived