DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily, Peace, Snow, Rand, I'm really really sorry all.

Entirely my fault for being a noob. I thought the "quote rule" meant actually use the "quote" button because then that would show exactly what the mod had told you, but that you could write in stuff as a post and pretend it was a quote, truthful or not. Again, my apologies. Best of luck town and apologies again for this happening so late in the game. :-(

Peace is a lying liar who lies. vote peace

basic interpretation of this

Peace said that there would be more maf in list 1 than list 2. However, because TG is not maf, and because even if he says that I am maf, his list will be proven wrong, which means that Peace has to be maf.

• Club Leader

Peace (2) – Rand, John

Not voting – Peace

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday 5PM MST.

It was tough, but you chose Peace to send home. He stalked off, making all sorts of threats about what pranks he was going to pull on you. He had kept his knife hidden, and hidden well, all this time. He was so close to getting all the candy! And then you ruined it.

angrybird.jpg

Peace, angry bird, mafia, was sent home

Rand and John turned to one another. Which of them was going to get all the candy? Rand said “The heck with the game. Let’s split it.”

John agreed “There’s too much to carry anyway.”

princessleia.jpg

John, Princess Leia, doc, and

pencil.jpg

Rand, Pencil, roleless townie, get all the candy.

Town wins!

• Club Leader

Great game, everyone. I'll award points in a bit.

And what you've all been waiting for - what triggered what? The last two houses weren't triggered at all.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sHBcQpBWTXPHCSIDMCcEfPHa4dByt2vhMkM6YZQIYis/edit

Mafia QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/7pgU8VVLXrL

@Tina--Thanks, I do feel bad about screwing up there, but I had a lot of fun. Apologies to Maf team if that killed any chance of you winning. I'd like to believe that we would have lynched Peace anyways if I had just presented the case without quoting PMs from Lily. Random funny point, I actually slightly edited the PMs because I had completely made up that whole "I'm unkillable at night" thing just to live another day. Also, now that I'm reading the QT thread I spent this whole game thinking my suggestion for Peace's question was a good one, never realized it could be used against us!

@Krak --Agreed, kinda obviated things.

• Club Leader

Points -

Darthe - 10

Peace - 35

Misheru - 10

Moon - 60

John Snow - 50

Verb - 40

TGlems - 40

Basel - 40

Nolder - 40

Barm - 40

Player - 40

JLM - 40

Sakaea - 40

Rand - 40

Christine - 40

Tina - 40

Despothera - 40

Krak - 40

Lily - 40

I gave bonus points to Peace, Moon, and John for their excellent play. Peace, I was very impressed and I'm sorry that the modkill cost you the game. You deserved to win. Moon, your investigations were great, and John, nice job keeping the power roles safe.

Thanks guys..it was a good game. And thanks Darthe for all the help in the QT.

You definitely played great. Even at the end I still thought that you were likely town and that Rand was probably 3rd party scum so that is why your question was still valid. I was going to vote you once John and Rand did, but I was thinking I was probably wrong :-)

• Club Leader

Some of you don't know. There was more going on behind the scenes than you knew. Not only were there triggers for each house, but every day (except the last two) one of you was invited into the house and given a one-shot power, or something. I think Tina got 1 less vote to lynch her. I realized halfway through the game that it was way too many one shot powers, and town was in way too good of a position. Thanks to my one shots, Peace couldn't have killed Rand (or John because he was self-protecting) so towards the end, I thought nightkills were going to be a problem for him. If you guys had lynched TG, he wouldn't have been able to nightkill, so he would have lost the game day 11 anyway. I probably won't be using triggers again. I think I've overdone the concept.

Archived