DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing how Tina was a group 2 target I'm even more interested in Basel..and Tglems to a smaller degree. BUT, I'm wondering why Rand's first post didn't mention Basel or vote for him considering he was after him yesterday.

Rand, has your position changed here?

Twice you've gotten a trigger and twice the info gained has been about someone either already stated as town by Moon or dead. Once I can see as change...but twice? I think you are a GF Basel.

VOTE BASEL.

The other trigger I got was when I was silenced for a day, so what are you talking about? There was no info gained in the first one at all, nor was there any claim that I had info.

Okay so we have Me, Basel, Snow, Rand, Peace and Krak left, correct?

If we started with 25% scum, then there should have been 5 scum to start, but we know Despo was recruited, which would then mean 6 scum. So if peace was being honest, then there should still be another group A mafia to give group A the larger starting mafia total. This would mean group A had 3 scum and then group B would need one more scum in order to bring the total to 5.

There are 6 of us left. Assuming 2 mafia players are still here then we need to get this right, because if we get it wrong doesn't mafia win? E.g. say we vote out a townie, then there are 5, at night mafia steals more candy, then there are 4, 2 of which are mafia, so doesn't that mean game over?

The only other thought is if mafia started with 4 and got to recruit 1 to make 5, in which case we still have more than one shot at this.

Right here :biggrin:

I think we need to lynch peace to see if our info is solid. Nothing personal, mate, but we need to confirm this, imo.

Are you going to add anything to this game. All you've done for 3 days is lurk. Do you have any opinions on the play so far?

Archived