DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DM Ads

Elgee

How does that help you? You don't have the equipment they are looking for...silly ads.

But equipment easily, safely and anonymously purchased online in varying diameters, lengths, colors and textures. Hypoallergenic and conveniently dishwasher safe!

Hahahah Well played sir.

Results may vary

How does that help you? You don't have the equipment they are looking for...silly ads.

But equipment easily, safely and anonymously purchased online in varying diameters, lengths, colors and textures. Hypoallergenic and conveniently dishwasher safe!

Hahahah Well played sir.

Results may vary

Coupon not valid where prohibited by law. Side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarreha, depression, thoughs of suicide, anal leakage, coughing, extreme ecstasy, and even death.

• 2 weeks later...

I clicked on the ad choices icon on the bottom right of the ads and found that my preferences are:

Your categories

Below you can review a summary of the interests that Google has associated with your cookie.

Books & Literature

Books & Literature - Poetry

Finance - Investing - Currencies & Foreign Exchange

Games

Hobbies & Leisure - Crafts

Hobbies & Leisure - Crafts - Fiber & Textile Arts

Hobbies & Leisure - Special Occasions

Online Communities - Online Goodies

People & Society - Subcultures & Niche Interests - Science Fiction & Fantasy

Reference - General Reference - Calculators & Reference Tools

Reference - General Reference - Forms Guides & Templates

Shopping - Gifts & Special Event Items - Cards & Greetings

So these are the types of ads that I am most likely to get and I usually do. I think I have gotten one or two dating site ones. :dry:

My favourite one I've seen so far..is the "find someone's public criminal record" that shows the picture of the guy crying.. it's obviously fake and hilarious all at the same time.

And I don't live in the US, so finding US criminal records is kind of a non-issue for me :)

However, most of it lately is pet stuff..just because I was on ONE specific site looking for phermone collars (that ad is now constant on almost all sites I go to..sheesh) :)

Yknow what really creeps me out... that same ad that keeps appearing from time to time. Is always that thing that looks like a Facebook notification but obviously isn't, and goes: "you have one new friend request" from someone called Stephanie. And it's ALWAYS "2.8 miles from you".

...O.O

Save meh...

Archived