DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

Role PMs

Your pokemon is Togepi.

togepi.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Psychic. This allows your pokemon to identify the alignment of other pokemon. Your pokemon may target one other pokemon per “night” phase. You and your pokemon have a very close bond, so you are able to understand what your pokemon discovers. You may target one pokemon per “night.”

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a cop. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the tournament.

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Cyndaquil

cyndaquil.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Protect, which can be used on itself OR on another trainer’s pokemon. This move will prevent any other pokemon’s moves from affecting the one being protected. This move can be used once per “night.”

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a doctor. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the tournament.

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Chikorita

chikorita.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Synthesis, which will allow your pokemon to heal itself from a “night” knockout attack. Your pokemon will automatically do this if attacked. Your pokemon can only use this move once.

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a one-time night-kill vest(wearer?). You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the tournament.

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Totodile

totodile.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move dive, which it can use to hide itself underwater in the various pools around the garden. While it still can be found while hiding here, it can also see what happens in the area around the pool. If you tell your pokemon the name of another trainer, your pokemon will hide in a pool near the trainer’s pokemon and see who else’s pokemon visited your target. You can only choose one target pokemon per “night.”

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a Watcher. You win when all Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the tournament.

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Pineco

pineco.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move explosion. If your pokemon is killed, the one who voted the hammer vote or the one who NKed your pokemon will also die.

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a Bomb. You win when the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the tournament.

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Spinarak

spinarak.jpg

Your pokemon has no special moves which can be used in this competition.

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a vanilla. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the tournament.

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Sentret

sentret.jpg

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a vanilla. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the tournament.

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Teddiursa

teddiursa.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Phanpy

phanpy.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Swinub

swinub.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Chinchou

chinchou.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Larvitar

larvitar.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Wobbuffet

wobbuffet.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Counter, which will rebound any night actions directed at your pokemon. However, this move only works 90% of the time. If multiple attacks are directed at you, each of them has a 10% chance of hitting you. Your pokemon automatically does this move if attacked.

You are a member of Team Rocket. Team Rocket QT

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent of a Mirror. You win when Team Rocket has control over the tournament (you have the voting majority).

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Delibird

delibird.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Ice Ball. This allows you to knock out other pokemon. Each “night” phase, you have a choice. You can target only one pokemon and have 100% accuracy, or you can target two pokemon and have only 50% accuracy in each attack (so going this route, 1/4 of the time you will miss both, 1/4 of the time you will hit both, and 1/2 of the time you will hit one of them).

You are a member of Team Rocket. Team Rocket QT.

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to an Assassin. You win when Team rocket has control over the tournament (you have the voting majority).

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Yanma

yanma.jpg

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a goon. You win when Team Rocket has control over the competition (you have voting the voting majority).

Game Thread

~~~~~

Your pokemon is Houndour

houndour.jpg

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a goon. You win when Team Rocket has control over the competition (you have voting the voting majority).

Game Thread

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AH, as per the dead thread, the reason I didn't claim vanilla is someone had to redirect the last NK so it wasn't obvious one of us was a GF waiting for marsh to view.

That makes sense. This is why I'm taking a break from actually PLAYING for a while :P

That game REALLY kept me on my toes. The gods of random seemed to HATE Team Rocket and yet they pulled through. That was awesome!!!

Rand didn't self destruct as mafia either! He's learning ;-)

In all honesty, I think Rand in his short time has been mafia more times than I have.

You are ALWAYS mafia ;)

That game REALLY kept me on my toes. The gods of random seemed to HATE Team Rocket and yet they pulled through. That was awesome!!!

Rand didn't self destruct as mafia either! He's learning ;-)

In all honesty, I think Rand in his short time has been mafia more times than I have.

You are ALWAYS mafia ;)

Untrue. When I'm mafia, he's ALWAYS the cop.

Archived