DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, really? I am a survivor, my sole goal in this game was to survive, I can't win without me living, and since was switching to the person with less votes better for getting a majority? And Dap could be a mafia bomb as well, I have seen that role in games before, and if we don't lynch him now, then we can't even lynch him later for fear of losing to a majority.

OK, Roo, can you just for a sec, think of it from my perspective. The only way I can win is to survive. How are either of these options good for me? If a vanilla townie hammers, there will be the same impact, but they can still win. Just think of it from my point of view.

Roo, OK let's analyze this, assuming Dap is a bomb. In this game, we see that marsh is cop, I am a survivor, we have mafia somewhere, and I am going to assume that everyone else is vanilla town since they have not claimed. Me lynching them does not lose town a power role, and the only impact is that town loses one more person which can be used against them majority wise. Now lets see what happens when a vanilla townie lynches. Town does not lose a power role, the only impact is that town loses one more person which can be used against them majority wise. The only difference between these two plans are that I am a survivor who can't win if he is lynched and vanilla town can still win if they are lynched. So basically all you are doing is making it so that my win condition is not going to be met.

Archived