A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to go to bed I think Dap...

Bit late in the day to be pulling out the noob card so vote Matty

What!? Come on! Chuckles failed with the noob card, so if I knew it would call for a reaction like this, I wouldn't have done it except if I really didn't know!

Ok, so if you're serious about this, vote Dap after finding out that I'm town, I don't believe the bomb show... :dry:

There were so few players left, and everyone's anxieties were running high. Who was the last member of Team Rocket.

Piano kept the conversation going, talking about different options. He said he'd knock himself out of the competition if that would prove his innocence. This made everyone else nervous.

Matty was suspicious. This was odd play in his opinion. He pushed for Piano to be pushed out. Roo wasn't sure.

Piano stood firmly in his spot "I am not Team Rocket, and I don't know who is. You're being rash Matty"

"You are Team Rocket, and you'll see me in your nightmares!"

Piano rolled his eyes, which enraged Matty. Matty pulled out his poke ball. "Chinchou, use Spark!"

Piano's eyes widened, but before he could move a pokemon released itself from one of the balls on his belt. Pineco ran into Chinchou, and they disappeared into a cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, both were passed out on the ground.

Mistress Heart was already ringing the chimes.

Xatu went to Chinchou first.

"Not Team Rocket"

Then Xatu looked at Pineco

"Also not Team Rocket..."

Mistress Heart looked at the three trainers that were left. "Well... There's only one thing we can do. One more Petal Dance"

She spun

Matty, Trainer of Chinchou, Johto Vanilla Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition

Piano, Trainer of Pineco, Johto Bomb, has been knocked out of the competition

It is now Night 8

Deadline is September 16, 8:15 am EST

I'll do all of the updating stuff in a couple of hours after my first two classes

Mistress Heart stopped spinning but gestured for the Bellosom to keep going.

"I'll come back for you guys." She whispered as turned away. She was out of time. The note had said more, had said that the four were going to eliminate the other trainers so that when the rest of Team Rocket got there, there wouldn't be much of a fight. She didn't know how many of them were coming. If the trainers had been able to find the four members that were sent ahead, maybe things would be different. Three out of four had been found, and she had no clue who the last one was, and Noctowl's Hypnosis wasn't going to last much longer.

Mistress Heart knew one thing: she wasn't going to risk all of the pokemon running free on her island. She wasn't going to lose them because of the game. After all, she wasn't the one that had lost the game (all of you have now though). The trainers could fight back if they wanted, but she wasn't going to have any part of that. She needed to save all of the pokemon on the island. They were out of time.

"Aipom, Politoad, Noctowl and Xatu, go spread the message to the others. Tell everyone to go into the tunnels and the keep!" Mistress Heart whispered quickly then made a quick circuit around the expansive garden. This Petal Dance couldn't last any longer than usual, or the last member of Team Rocket might suspect something. And so she moved, telling the pokemon to warn the others, getting reports back from the four on everyone's progress. Everyone had been warned. Everyone was moving. Her pokemon were safe.

Mistress Heart crept back to the Petal Dance.

Swinub scuttled along. Taltos had said to not go far, but Swinub was feeling stressed and needed to move. There was a feverish tension in the air, and in the ground he felt trembling, as if many pokemon were moving quickly. What did it all mean?

Swinub heard a pokemon step behind him.

It was tall, far taller than he, and blue. It was looking at him menacingly. The Wobbuffet took another step toward him. Swinub Tackled the Wobbuffet, but passed out as he made impact.

Mistress Heart told the Bellossom to stop the Petal Dance and to join the others. Then she gathered her skirts and cape in and hid in the bushes. She wanted to know who the last member had been.

When the petals cleared, Taltos rushed forward. "Swinub!!!" he yelled out.

Snowy started chuckling. "Good job Wobbuffet!" He looked at his PokeGear. "And just in time! Here come the others!" The sound of helicopters began to fill the air.

"It was you!" Niel yelled, jumping up from his bench. "It was you all along!"

"It was" Snowy smiled as ladders dropped from the helicopters and other members of Team Rocket dropped down. "Now hand over your pokemon! All of you!"

The trainers looked around, knowing that they could do nothing. Their pokemon were in no condition to battle. A few looked as if they might fight themselves, even though it'd be useless. They were outnumbered. Their pokemon were going to be taken before Officer Jenny and the rest of the police had a chance to get there.

"I'm sorry boys." Mistress Heart whispered, and then she uncovered a secret entrance to one of the tunnels and escaped.

TEAM ROCKET HAS WON!!!!!

Roles

1. Togepi-Psychic--Cop--MARSH

2. Cyndaquil--Protect--Doc--BASEL

3. Chikorita--Synthesis--Bullet Proof Vest--SUNSHINE

4. Totodile--Dive--Dive--BG

5. Pineco--Explosion--Bomb--if NKed is the one who NKed them, if lynched then the last person to vote--PIANO

6. Spinarak--Vanilla--CHUCKLES

7. Sentret--Vanilla--NIEL

8. Teddiursa--Vanilla--FIREBIRD

9. Phampy--Vanilla--ROO

10.Swinub--Vanilla--TALTOS

11. Chinchou--Vanilla--MATTY

12. Larvatar--Vanilla--TURIN

13. Wobbuffet--counter--mirror--90% of night actions targeted on player will rebound--SNOWY

14. Delibird--ice ball--assassin--can submit one NK with 100% chance, or two night kills each wi nth 50% chance--DES

15. Yamna--Goon--RandA

16. Houndour--Goon--VOLKE

Night Actions

Night 1:

Basel--Protect Self

Marsh--View Taltos

BG--Watch Firebird

Des--Kill BG (No) and Player (No)

Night 2:

BG--Watch Des

Marsh--View Roo

Basel-- Protect self

Des--Kill Sunshine (blocked by bullet proof vest)

Night 3:

Basel--Protect BG

Marsh--Volke

BG--Watch self

Mafia--Kill BG

Night 4:

Basel--Protect Marsh

Marsh--Matty

BG-- Watch Basel

Mafia--Kill BG

Night 5:

Basel--Protect Marsh