DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia II: Return to Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o.O Well this was interesting... *Edits because I'm OCD and the story needs to be italicized*

There was much confusion on this day. Something wasn't adding up, but the focus shifted onto RandA and Piano. They were the greatest uncertainties.

The finger pointed back and forth between them for what seemed like days, no consensus being reached. It got to the point that Mistress Heart became very bored.

"No! Rand! It has to be Rand!"

"It's not me! I'm just an unaffiliated trainer!"

"I don't believe you!"

"Oh enough!" Mistress Heart stood up and pointed to RandA. "Let's settle this everyone!"

Everyone was frozen in shock as Aipom stole RandA's pokeball.

"Wait give it back!!!" RandA chased after Aipom, but stumbled and fell. He looked up in time to see Mistress Heart throw the pokeball and Politoad Slam into the pokemon that was inside."NO!"

When Politoad rose, a Yamna lay on the ground. Mistress Heart was already ringing the chimes, and Xatu landed down.

RandA scrambled to his feet and began to back away as Xatu stared at Yamna.

"TEAM ROCKET!"

RandA whipped around and instantly was looking into the eyes of Noctowl. He fell to the ground, asleep.

"Finally!" Mistress Heart said "It's time to dance again!" And she spun...

RandA, Trainer of Yamna, Team Rocket Goon, has been knocked out of the competition

It is now Night 7. Deadline is 12 am, September 13, EST

About to pass out so it shall be short. Sorry

Marsh took a deep breath as the petals filled the air. If that piece of paper were to be believed, there was only one member of Team Rocket let. Time to see who it was.

Marsh threw his pokeball, and out came Togepi. Togepi waves his arms at Marsh.

"I know you're excited" Marsh smiled down. "Go on now. You know what to do."

Togepi tottered off into the colorful swirls.

He wondered where the other pokemon were; he didn't see any other movement. There were so few of them left--had they been tricked?

Togepi heard a footstep nearby and froze.

Nothing else moved in the petals.

Togepi started moving again, and after a moment, heard the footfalls behind him once more. Whoever it was, they were not being friendly. Togepi waves his arms together, and energy shot out towards the direction of the footsteps, but before Togepi could do anything else, the world went black.

Marsh waited patiently. Or so he thought. It was hard to be patient in this situation. There was so much riding on what Togepi found, and there was a good chance that Togepi wouldn't come back at all.

The petals were beginning to clear. Marsh sighed and rested his head on his hands. Togepi would have been back by now if he was coming back.

He stood when the petals finally cleared, and watched as Mistress Heart called Xatu forward to examine Togepi

"Not Team Rocket!" She yelled.

Marsh put Togepi back in his ball and sat down on a bench.

Mistress Heart sat down in her chair, and the game continued.

Marsh, Trainer of Togepi, Johto League Finder, has been knocked out of the competition.

It is now Day 8.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is September 16 at 1 am EST

I just realized that we don't have our doc, but I wasn't nightkilled so far. Why is that?

The only reason I can think of is that the GF is John Snow, Rand or Dap; people who I could have viewed last night, and the scum planned for him to get town credit by me viewing him. Or, possibly, the GF is the only scum left, and is one of the people I already viewed. Then they would have left me alive since I'm no longer a threat.

Actually you have me to thank for that.

I don't think we ever had this explained

So who all is confirmed town again?

*sigh* I'll go through my PM and post a list if you insist on it.

EP, Mat, Roo, Taltos. And me, of course.

The highlighted people are obviously Town (while EP is gone already), as Iron was able to view them. So that means the last Mafia member is either Dap or John Snow.

So who all is confirmed town again?

*sigh* I'll go through my PM and post a list if you insist on it.

EP, Mat, Roo, Taltos. And me, of course.

The highlighted people are obviously Town (while EP is gone already), as Iron was able to view them. So that means the last Mafia member is either Dap or John Snow.

Why? Have you forgotten the possible Godfather?

I just realized that we don't have our doc, but I wasn't nightkilled so far. Why is that?

The only reason I can think of is that the GF is John Snow, Rand or Dap; people who I could have viewed last night, and the scum planned for him to get town credit by me viewing him. Or, possibly, the GF is the only scum left, and is one of the people I already viewed. Then they would have left me alive since I'm no longer a threat.

Actually you have me to thank for that.

I don't think we ever had this explained

I'm a JoaT and I used a 1-shot redirect to save him that night.

N1 I cop'd marsh, town

N2 I doc'd BG

N3 Holster

N4 followed EP

N5 holster

N6 redirect on Marsh

And now I have nothing left

Still waiting on a claim from Matty. Right now I'm in favour of leaving Dap until tomorrow. If we lynch Dap and he's telling the truth and we get it wrong, we lose two townies, then there will be one NK leaving us with two left. Game over. However, if we lynch someone else today then the game will be guaranteed to go on till tomorrow, in which case its anyone's game really. Once Matty's given us his claim I'll post my thoughts on who to lynch. Thoughts everyone?

Archived