DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Of course. The Bank has always offered half the market value for buildings and properties.

:sad:

Before you said half value for buildings, but full value for properties.

Quote me ... I said if you offered properties to other teams as Rent THEY would have to accept them at full value.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course. The Bank has always offered half the market value for buildings and properties.

:sad:

Before you said half value for buildings, but full value for properties.

Quote me ... I said if you offered properties to other teams as Rent THEY would have to accept them at full value.

That seems a tad unfair, then. When you're doing the final tally for properties and monies and such, how are you counting the properties then? Half value, or full?

Tally for Final Value will be at Full Market Value for everything. But if you get into debt and have to go to the bank for cash - you get reposession rates. Such is life.

But if you sell your house to another person, they would pay full market value. Stop blubbing lol.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1042 Marks: You are OWED 750 Rent from Oath Rods for the Sun Palace. You rolled a 5 and 4 and landed on the Spine of the World : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 674 Marks: You OWE Dragons 750 Rent for the Sun Palace. You do not have Sufficient Funds to cover this debt and must enter into Negotiations with them. You may NOT roll until this is done. You are on The Sun Palace : Awaiting Payment of RENT

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1469 Marks: You rolled a double 5 and have escaped the Whiteclaoks. You have landed on The Stedding : Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 51 :ohmy:! Marks: You rolled a 1 and 5 and landed on The Farmhouse: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 948 Marks: You have rolled a Double 3 and have escaped from the Whitecloaks. You have landed on Sea of Storms : awaiting command *please roll*

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1042 Marks: You are OWED 750 Rent from Oath Rods for the Sun Palace. You rolled a 2 and 3 and landed on Janghai Pass : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 674 Marks: You OWE Dragons 750 Rent for the Sun Palace. You do not have Sufficient Funds to cover this debt and must enter into Negotiations with them. You may NOT roll until this is done. You are on The Sun Palace : Awaiting Payment of RENT

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1469 Marks: You rolled a double 6 and have landed on Dragonmount : Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 251 Marks: You rolled a 1 and 2 and landed on GO! collect 200 marks: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 948 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 2 and landed on Janghai Pass : awaiting command *please roll*

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Also Oath Rod we can help you cover the last 100-150 marks you owe to Dragon Scepter in return for a property. At least this way it doesnt go to them, giving them even more of an advatage.

I like this idea till the Red Baron came and ruined EVERYTHING

*shakes fist at sky*

Archived