DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You go sleepy BG, I just woke up! Been helping my two oldest boys move into their new place and was up pretty late last night. Plus I got sucked into watching the olymipcs when I wasn't moving furniture. Sorry I didn't update last night. Can't believe to day is the last day! Has it been 2 weeks? LOL

You guys are awesome!

I always do all of the rolls in order first, then type up the numbers on the post ready and then go and move people on the Board. This is so I can update the post quickly and press submit - because I know some of you are watching the updates on the document and know what is coming up.

So ... I wasn't bribed and it was just dumb luck.

Someone else on our team can figure out what they wanna do. We just can't catch a frikkin break in this game. How much did Dragon Scepter bribe you mods, anyways?

This is why you never put your hopes on M'Hael's Palace and The Farmhouse. The are soooo enticing, but nobody ever lands on em.

I always do all of the rolls in order first, then type up the numbers on the post ready and then go and move people on the Board. This is so I can update the post quickly and press submit - because I know some of you are watching the updates on the document and know what is coming up.

Last night was dumb luck. Had it been two nights ago, my wife would have been checking on my son and I woulda missed it. Plus I was gone for Rhea's streak of updates on Wednesday completely.

Someone else on our team can figure out what they wanna do. We just can't catch a frikkin break in this game. How much did Dragon Scepter bribe you mods, anyways?

This is why you never put your hopes on M'Hael's Palace and The Farmhouse. The are soooo enticing, but nobody ever lands on em.

And our other options were?

Kinda hard to be choosy about what properties you build on when you NEVER land on an open property in the beginning. Random.org hated us enough in this game, all the other situations and decisions which hurt our team were just the friggin cherry on top.

Like I said, I'm proud that my team even had a chance

Last night was dumb luck. Had it been two nights ago, my wife would have been checking on my son and I woulda missed it. Plus I was gone for Rhea's streak of updates on Wednesday completely.

That ended up helping yall out. Because no one on your team was around, you didn't roll as much so had less chances of landing on other properties people owned. Of course knowing yalls luck, you would've just landed on all the empty properties. :mad:

Archived