DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 292 Marks: You rolled a 5 and 3 and landed on Go! receive 200 marks : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 674 Marks: No rent due as you Rolled before it was claimed. You have rolled a 2 and 2 and have landed on The Sun Palace : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1469 Marks: Received 40 Marks from Oath Rod for Saidar as per the Dragon's Command.You have rolled a 5 and 1 and have been summoned by the Dragon. On the way to meet her you were captured by the Whitecloaks and imprisoned in their Fortress : Awaiting Command *please Roll 2nd attempt*

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 801 Marks: You rolled a 4 and 6 and landed on The Sun Palace : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 948 Marks: You have been Captured by the White Cloaks and imprisoned in their fortress - You rolled a 4 and 6 (2nd attempt): awaiting command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

We don't do night time potty training ... we are letting that happen naturally. Far less stressful :)

Night night BG :smile:

Got tired of washing laundry everyday. Seems to be working.

Aaaaaand now I can't sleep because of how incredibly lucky I just got. I've got the 3 am giddies. And I'm still amused you guys were placing bets on when I'd show up.

Archived