DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

I always do all of the rolls in order first, then type up the numbers on the post ready and then go and move people on the Board. This is so I can update the post quickly and press submit - because I know some of you are watching the updates on the document and know what is coming up.

So ... I wasn't bribed and it was just dumb luck.

Last night was dumb luck. Had it been two nights ago, my wife would have been checking on my son and I woulda missed it. Plus I was gone for Rhea's streak of updates on Wednesday completely.

That ended up helping yall out. Because no one on your team was around, you didn't roll as much so had less chances of landing on other properties people owned. Of course knowing yalls luck, you would've just landed on all the empty properties. :mad:

Eh... I was bitter about it. I wanted me some Shayol Ghul like mad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough Despo. Fair enough. Took me some tricky trades to get my Monopoly though, I'm kind of baffled that Oath Rod never built more houses on their properties honestly. They only cost 50 a piece and could ranked up some good cash from them. 750 woulda given them 3 hotels making 500+ each.

See him swoop down and claim that Rent in the middle of the night when usually only Despo is awake.

SnoopyRedBaron.gif

Too bad I'm off this whole stretch of days. I only got up cause Niki woke me to show me that our dog had chewed up the microphone and cord to Darla's karaoke machine. So yeah, not havng a great morning. Then I get to see Dragon Scepter rolling in more crazy lucky rolls :darkone:

I will be happy to not be in constant anxiety about this game watching that danged Google Docs doc. You know I brought my own laptop to work and used my phone's 4G everyday as a hotspot to watch that danged doc because my work blocks Google Docs.

I can try to pull it off with you Ithi. Now that I have a smart phone, I do have more opportunities to carry through with stuff like that :biggrin:

Okay, BG, you still up? You interested in Saidin at all? I might even consider Four Kings, but that would be worth a good chunk more of marks

Archived