DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Callandor, I'm here so I can start keeping an eye on the game. Good idea Darthe, buying those inns.

Since there's only a day or so left of this game, I really don't think all the wheeling and dealing will help us out much at this point. We gotta just hope we get lucky and someone lands on our Boardwalk and Park Place.

Honestly, I think we've done very well to stay competitive this game, our team had bad luck never landing on enough open properties for us to buy.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 542 Marks: You have paid 14 rent to Oath Rod for Sea of Storms. You have rolled a 6 and 3 and have landed on Seanchan. You would like to buy Three Houses for Cairhein. Please provide the Password: What are the Sun Palaces Gates made out of? : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 674 Marks: You have received 14 rent from Dragons for Sea of Storms. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have been Summoned by the Dragon. Collect 200 for passing Go! The Dragon commands you to Advance to Saidin or Saidar - whichever is closer and If owned pay 10 times dice value in rent. The closest is Saidar. You have paid 40 Marks to the Foxes. : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1469 Marks: Received 40 Marks from Oath Rod for Saidar as per the Dragon's Command.You have rolled a 5 and 1 and have been summoned by the Dragon. On the way to meet her you were captured by the Whitecloaks and imprisoned in their Fortress : Awaiting Command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 1201 Marks: You would like to buy 2 Inns for the Black Tower. Hurrah, we can finally all have a drink! Please provide the password: The Black Tower will be rent in blood and fire, and sisters will walk its grounds - Book and Chapter please.

Dream Ring (Pink) - 948 Marks: You have rolled a 5 and 4 and have been Captured by the White Cloaks and imprisoned in their fortress.: awaiting command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived