DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah ... mine does not. That would be a problem.

I think I will end all of this at 9pm GMT ... that is just less than 12 hours from now. i will try and do more update today. I had a hellish day yesterday.

3 more hours of this insanity according to Ithi.

@Oath Rod

If I were you I'd reinvest that 100-200 into houses immediately in case Callandor lands on it. Houses will be appraised at full value in the end.

@Fox Head:

Same thing. Buy houses to try and catch someone IMMEDIATELY. You've got tons of cash on hand. If we get a couple more roles, you might be able to catch someone still for 700 marks on your new monoploy. You won't survive landing on Callandor anyway, so I'd take the risk. Its why we were down to 92 marks just last night going past callandor.

I knew it was ending today, but I was assuming it was later tonight, and that there might still be a chance for a flurry of activity till then

Maybe it'll be extended... but its a Friday night... soo.... who wants to Mod on a Friday night?

Pro Tip: I learned once in a statistics class that the best spots to own in Monopoly are the Tearian and Cairheinian properties. Thanks to their prime locations coming out of jail, they are the spots that people will automatically land on the most. When you are dealing with chance you want to be where people will statistically land more than others.

Checking in. Actually at the hospital working today. Still no internet available at work, but I am off early today so I will check in again when I get home. Time is running out!

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 2492 Marks: Received Rent from Oath Rod for the Sun Palace. Received 700 rent from Dream ring for Janghai Pass. You rolled a 3 and 6 and landed on Dragonmount : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 224 Marks: Received 300 from Foxes to buy Sea of Storms. Pay Dragons 750 Rent for the Sun Palace. You are on The Sun Palace : Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 969 Marks: Paid 300 Marks for Sea of Storms. Paid 400 Marks for Stone of Tear. You rolled a 4 and a 6 and landed on Shayol Ghul. Received 200 for passing GO!.You wish to buy 6 Houses for Tear @ 600 total. Please provide the password. How does a Wise Woman in Tear advertise her shop?

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 651 Marks: Sold Stone of Tear to Foxes for 400 marks. You rolled a 1 and 5 and landed on Arafel: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 2 48 Marks: Paid 700 Rent to Dragons for Janghai Pass.You rolled a 5 and 6 and landed on The White Tower : awaiting command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived