DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized I made a mistake.

4 times people have landed on our Blasted Lands and I've inadvertently charged them 10 marks. I misread the doc. 10 marks is rent for 1 house. 2 Marks is rent for none. :sad:

As such, I'm issuing a refund of the full price of everyone I charged too much for:

Refund 20 Marks to Callandor

Refund 10 Marks to Fox Head

Refund 10 Marks to Oath Rod

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 2452 Marks: You rolled a Double 1 :ohmy: and landed on The M'Hael's Palace : Awaiting command

Oath Rod (Green) - 234 Marks: You are on The Sun Palace : Awaiting Command *please roll 2nd request*

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 399 Marks: Receive 10 Rent from Callandor for Cold Rocks Hold. You wish to buy Shayol Ghul: please provide the password: Name three creatures that are in the service of the Dark One

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 173 Marks: Now Inactive

Callandor - (Blue) - 661 Marks: Paid 10 rent to Foxes for Cold Rocks Hold. You rolled a 5 and 3 and landed on Stone of Tear : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 448 Marks: You rolled another Double 3 (2nd) and landed on Arafel : awaiting command

Dragons' Evil Overcharging of Rent has been repaid.

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

I could not believe it lol. I was like OMG! but I figured you would be watching the Doc and would roll anyways

Yeah Despo kinda stopped hovering. Shame. And I wasn't even watching the Doc this time.

What will you do with your lives when WoTopoly is no more? Can you remember the withdrawal after Triv?

Guess I'll go back to paying attention to my family.

Had you beat by a couple hours. Yeah, this game def stopped being as fun for me a while ago.

If we ever play something like it again, I'm sabotaging all of BG's electronics. I already got a guy drafting the perfect malware for me.

Archived