DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think it beyond odd at best. I have an idea. If I am lynched and I flip as mason we can prove her wrong. A death is worth it to get scum.

But, if you don't, we will have lost 3 townies and gotten nowhere closer to finding scum.

Two townies and you gain my mason buddy as a confirmed as well as Lily of it shows me as mason. Besides, there's a bit of a twist on our role that will greatly help the town if mu buddy or I die.

@Nolder it was in giant green letters.. Mario, mason with Luigi.

Having said that, your partner would probably be NK'd soon after, I'm guessing.

Trust me on this, it is not a concern for either of us.

I caught up! Now I will post my most recent thoughts.

David started pinging around page 27. He's been pulling the newbie card way too often, but he knows more than a newbie should. Also, Razen's comment just after EP's death (the one about an inexperienced scum team) got my wheels turning. I started thinking right about then that Mr. Hermes is probably scum. But then he went silent for pages and pages. That just clinched it for me.

Vote David Hermes.

Official Vote Count

Lily(6): Darthe, David, Basel, Rand, Andrew, Dice

David (3): John, Lily, Ironeyes

Razen (1) Lenlo

Despo(1): Wombat

Ironeyes(1): Tress

Dice(1): Nyanna

Lenlo(1): Razen

Not Voting (7): Arez, Alanna, Despo, Kathleen, Nolder, Peace, Tiinker, Turin

With 21 alive and active it takes 11 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

http://www.timeandda...=Deadline&csz=1

Turin, question. How do you know half of it is wrong?

*giggity*

this would be why i mentioned u nya! the timing implied to me that u were hinting that u were the othewr half to turin

I think I know who Turin's partner is.

Turin, question. How do you know half of it is wrong?

*giggity*

this would be why i mentioned u nya! the timing implied to me that u were hinting that u were the othewr half to turin

Ahh okay. Well I don't think Id be that dumb even if I was Tutu's mason partner. Just to clarify, I was giggling at Lenlo's question, but I see now how that could have been misunderstood by some :smile:

Now, about Lily: I am fairly sure that there are multiple mason teams, because I believe both Darthe and Turin are telling the truth. However, the lack of Mason being mentioned in EP's coroner report makes me doubt her truthfulness. All things considered, I think she's pulling a dangerous scheme no matter what team she's on, but it's not scummy enough to warrant a vote.

*snickers*

I don't think Turin'll be too thrilled at being called Tutu...

The fact that Turin didn't want to be tied to Nya at all has me wondering a little bit. By now, it's clear that there are in fact multiple mason teams. Both of them are quite adamant about not being teammates. It might be the case, but they were taking it to the point of suspicion and calling each other out on it. It seemed like an overreaction to me, quite honestly.

What? When did Tress vote me? I haven't even noticed her post for a good dozen pages!

She voted for Mynd, who you replaced. I'm guessing that BG translated her vote on Mynd and moved it to you.

What? When did Tress vote me? I haven't even noticed her post for a good dozen pages!

She voted for Mynd, who you replaced. I'm guessing that BG translated her vote on Mynd and moved it to you.

Most mods don't do that. Muy annoying.

*snickers*

I don't think Turin'll be too thrilled at being called Tutu...

XD I've gotten away with it before but WHOOPS. Totally didn't realize I just said that :baalzamon:

The fact that Turin didn't want to be tied to Nya at all has me wondering a little bit. By now, it's clear that there are in fact multiple mason teams. Both of them are quite adamant about not being teammates. It might be the case, but they were taking it to the point of suspicion and calling each other out on it. It seemed like an overreaction to me, quite honestly.

*shrugs* i tend to respond to everything when people call me out about something :P

Basically, I should know I'm not Tu...rin's teammate in any way in this game, and would not like to be thought scummy if he flips scum himself - hence actually pointing that out. How stupid would it look if later he WAS scum and I got killed too because I hadn't commented that I WASN'T his partner earlier??

If that makes sense :happy:

Most mods don't do that. Muy annoying.

I had to reveal as Doc one game because I replaced someone at L-3 votes 24 hrs. before deadline. All's fair in love and mafia.

I'm glad some of you have figured out that there are multiple mason teams in the game. That became obvious to me some time ago.

I am telling the truth, and like I said, I think, looking at the reasons given for the votes on me, you'll find scum. I'm thinking Andrew and Lenlo at least. I don't like the speed that the early votes were laid down and want to look at those again.

Alright alright. Give a man time to wake up and go over the new info before you get all irritated and lynchy.

UNVOTE.

Yes, it's obvious there are multiple mason teams by this point. Now I'm going to go and take a closer look at David.

I'm glad some of you have figured out that there are multiple mason teams in the game. That became obvious to me some time ago.

I am telling the truth, and like I said, I think, looking at the reasons given for the votes on me, you'll find scum. I'm thinking Andrew and Lenlo at least. I don't like the speed that the early votes were laid down and want to look at those again.

Alright alright. Give a man time to wake up and go over the new info before you get all irritated and lynchy.

XD

Maybe she's a survivor and she tried to tie herself to EP to gain credibility?

She could have just edited an old post with the things EP "said" and copy/pasted them as quotes...

In fact I think things copied from quick topic might have a different color than if they're copied from DM

copied from QT

test test 123?

copied from DM

It maybe doesn't prove her innocence per sey but I honestly don't believe this is something mafia would do

Nevermind

Here quotes were definitely copied from quicktopic

I've examined Nolder's evidence more closely, and I must agree with Nol that lily's post comes from a qt. The only qts I know of are mafia, masons, and the dead thread. Obviously lily won't have access to the dead thread, so that leaves mafia and mason. We know EP is town so that gives more weight to the mason qt. Reading some of lily's later posts makes me believe that she believes that she is telling the truth. So that's the one side. On the other hand, there was no mention of EP being a mason, but he turned out to be an absorber. I don't think we can assume that we get full information from a coroner's report because we don't even know what a lightning bolt is.

( By the way, if anyone mentions that this post is full of WIFOM, let me just say, read the post again. I'm not intending WIFOM or anything like that. I'm showing you my thoughts in an organised fashion so you can see where I'm coming from.)

I'm becoming less convinced as time goes on that Lily was lying about posting EP's thoughts. So for now I'll unvote Lily.

Archived