DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Yes exactly I don't like this one bit. So John can you say that you are town? This is for my benefit.

Of course I'm town. (What, did you think I was gonna say that I'm joking and I'm really scum? lol)

No, I wanted to get a gut feeling from your post to see if it read true. And I'll be honest that it didn't ring true for me. So unvote Wombat and Vote John Snow.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes exactly I don't like this one bit. So John can you say that you are town? This is for my benefit.

Of course I'm town. (What, did you think I was gonna say that I'm joking and I'm really scum? lol)

No, I wanted to get a gut feeling from your post to see if it read true. And I'll be honest that it didn't ring true for me. So unvote Wombat and Vote John Snow.

That was a weird hammer. "Didn't ring true?"

That was a weird hammer. "Didn't ring true?"

I mean that post read as if he was hiding something or lying. It didn't read as if he was telling the truth, ie John knows he's lying.

Yeah Wombat should have NKed someone worthwhile but instead they killed Luigi.

I don't like the decision wombat and Nya have made, and I really don't believe John to be mafia.

So vote Wombat.

And also Wombat and Nya can hide behind any of those 3 deaths but they chose to hide behind Luigi as this would look like they are still town. Obviously if they said they tagetted one of the docs then we would know they are mafia. And When EP and Niel died we knew their alignment straight away.

we're a) not 'hiding' behind that NK because it's the honest truth which we did, and I bet people would speack up to counterclaim it if we WERE hiding behind it as you say and b) I also have no idea about how come there were two other nks. I had thought we've gotten rid of the main mafia team and were only left to dealing with recruits etc???

This seems to imply there's another scum team???!

1. David and Songstress. claimed cops. (Lucas and Ness, the earthbound masons.)

2. Darthe and Andrewlee. claimed to have star power. (Mario and Luigi, the Mario Bros. masons)

3. Wombat and Nya. claimed vigs.

4. Turin and Ironeyes. claimed role-blockers.

5. Peace and Moon. Watchers?.

6. Razen and Arez. claimed commuters.

Let's go with who's still alive.

1. David and Songstress - claimed cops (Lucas and Ness)

2. Darthe - claimed star power (Mario)

3. Wombat and Nya - claimed vig (Link and Samus)

4. Turin and Ironeyes - claimed roleblockers

5. Peace and Moon - claimed watchers

6. Razen - claimed commuter

7. Despo and Lenlo - claimed mirrors

8. Lily - claimed power absorber

We were debating between Andrew and John. I ultimately decided Andrew because of his sheeping Rand's reaction to the multiple mason team thing and because it would provide info on Darthe. Seeing John's flailing, I am guessing he is going to flip scum. Looks like we may have guessed wrong this time. Had we killed John, I would be pressing for an Andrew lynch today.

Nice way to let everyone give out their results before hammering. Way to go everyone!!! /sarcasm.

One of the vigs should have been vetted today. Have none of yall considered they are SK's instead of vigs?

We followed Tink last night and he visited Wombat.

We were debating between Andrew and John. I ultimately decided Andrew because of his sheeping Rand's reaction to the multiple mason team thing and because it would provide info on Darthe. Seeing John's flailing, I am guessing he is going to flip scum. Looks like we may have guessed wrong this time. Had we killed John, I would be pressing for an Andrew lynch today.

But I feel that most of the town are not on your wavelength here, as I don't remember anyone finding Andrew suspicious, at least not now.

Jon hasn't flailed. He's asked legit questions and not one person voting for him answered. What exactly would you do when a vote is running up on you with no reason given?

Yes, this is why I asked him to say that he was town. What I was looking for was how he worded his.

This would have been a solemn answer for me: "Yes, I am town."

But instead he adds the sentence in the brackets about what I thought he was going to say. I am well aware that even if you are mafia you are going to say that you are town. I wanted to see if you slipped with your wording. And I agree with Peace we should view wombat and Nya tonight.

Nice way to let everyone give out their results before hammering. Way to go everyone!!! /sarcasm.

One of the vigs should have been vetted today. Have none of yall considered they are SK's instead of vigs?

We followed Tink last night and he visited Wombat.

Why did you track Tink of all people?

Jon hasn't flailed. He's asked legit questions and not one person voting for him answered. What exactly would you do when a vote is running up on you with no reason given?

He has. His "why me" attitude is typical of noobie scum. The main point against John was that his partner flipped symp. I would like to have seen people take more time with this lynch, but I think it was the right one.

But I feel that most of the town are not on your wavelength here, as I don't remember anyone finding Andrew suspicious, at least not now.

Tiinker found Andrew suspicious iirc.

Archived