DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Whoever was messing with the Bowl of Winds--THANK YOU

THUNDER!!!!!! THERE'S THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT MIGHT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been over 100 (40ish for all of you Celsius people) here for weeks and there was a small thunderstorm a couple of weeks ago but it was more wind and thunder than rain and it barely got the ground wet there's been no real rain for months and it's so dry that it's actually against the law to water the grass now and and and.... The clouds are really dark and there's thunder and lightning!!!!!! We're all crossing our fingers and hoping that we get some real rain.

RAIN!!!!!!!

Who would have thought I'd EVER be so excited over rain?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you want rain... PLEASE TAKE SOME OF OURS! We're flooding.

Literally.

We would love it. Over 60% of the country is in drought. We need it desperately before the heat kills all the crops in the country.

Oooh I just checked the weather report. 95% CHANCE OF RAIN TODAY!!!!! But that doesn't mean anything. With my luck I won't even see a cloud.

IT'S RAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It DOES still exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Goes out and dances in it and then falls onto the grass not knowing if she's laughing or crying*

It rained for about 3 hours today. Torrential downpours. The sky looked like a "battle of the gods" with all of the lightning. Golf ball sized hail. Well on the upside it made the temperature go down about 25 degrees.

Archived