DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BACKUPS SIGNUPS] BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with extra Ithi!)

bgrishinko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no BG i'll most certaintly not be changing my mind for the next few months. i'm done with playing for the time being. its nothign against you BG or Ithi, you guys run Epic games and i'm sure this one will be even more epic since the two of you are co-modding; but it's for the best that i just take another break.

I've put you on the list John. I'd suggest taking in Ithi's rough guide. The most important thing about this game though is being active. If you can't commit to being active in the game for probably 2-4 weeks (minor LOA's accepted if noted), then I'd suggest not signing up. Everything else can be picked up on and learned as you play pretty well.

Hi John. Mafia can be a little intense at times. Would you like me to send you a rough guide on how it all works? I know other first timers have found it useful and I don't want anyone to feel out of their depth here in the BT :smile:

That'd be awesome

I've put you on the list John. I'd suggest taking in Ithi's rough guide. The most important thing about this game though is being active. If you can't commit to being active in the game for probably 2-4 weeks (minor LOA's accepted if noted), then I'd suggest not signing up. Everything else can be picked up on and learned as you play pretty well.

I'm on pretty often, so sign me up!

And we're all really good for helping you out if you need it.

If we use phrases you don't understand or you have questions do ask. Yes we will try out logic you, and true we will all try to lynch you, be want you to know why we're doing it and we want you to understand and have fun in the process of playing too.

Short version: we'll try to kick you out of the game but we will help you play if you need it. For being a big cut throat group we're all really nice.

Heck last dm awards I was named nicest dm member *nods* I get to milk that for a year!

Archived