DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What scene would you like to read in AMoL?

fikkie77

Moiraine and Rand's reunion is my top one. I just hope it is done really well. He owes her so much and I hope he makes good on it. Now that he is all self aware and things like that he should be able to do so. I wonder if her vow to serve him and do everything he says still holds...I also wonder if someone could maybe heal her loss of the one power(bring her back up to her former level) since it was lost by unusal means. After all everything but death seems to be able to be healed.

The possible clash between the WT and BT is another, that would be a great(if a bit one sided) fight. Good luck shielding 200+ ashamen even with all the sisters there.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to a character reunions with Moiraine.

Elayne: So I got bonded to Rand. Oh I'm a queen now.

Min: Rand nearly killed me. Oh I'm bonded to Rand.

Aviendha: I am bonded to Rand.

Moiraine: The wheel weaves at the wheel wills...

Alanna: So I am bonded to Rand.

Moiraine: Huh?

Demandred meets Moiraine? I hope that happens. I'm expecting balefire.

I'm looking forward to a character reunions with Moiraine.

Elayne: So I got bonded to Rand. Oh I'm a queen now.

Min: Rand nearly killed me. Oh I'm bonded to Rand.

Aviendha: I am bonded to Rand.

Moiraine: The wheel weaves at the wheel wills...

Alanna: So I am bonded to Rand.

Moiraine: Huh?

Moridin: And I am bonded to Rand too (wink, wink)

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is Rand, Moiraine and Nynaeve linking through Callandor.. I'd like to read it from all 3 points of view.

I'd like to see reunion with Rand, Mat, Perrin, Egwene, Moiraine, Thom and Lan, though I don't see Lan being there.. Maybe that is how Egwene gets convinced to back off on breaking the seals. Anyway, I'm certain the ending is going to rock, and it won't be how any of us expect!

Best Regards to All.

(people who haven't read this series just don't understand...:-))

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see:

-Mat and Tuon reuniting and truly falling love in each other

-The Dark One

-Moridin returning to Light after a great battle with Rand

-Lots of Fain and Shaidar Haran

-Rand and Aviendha reuniting

There was some of my thoughts.

I have this theory that the reason Verin went to the Two Rivers was because she wanted to study unsparked Learners and the Two Rivers represented the only know excess pool of Learners, and that she did so with the specific intention of dealing with the sul'dam problem--remember that she was one of the first Aes Sedai to learn of them, that, much like with the Black Ajah, she took notes in a little book, and even specifically cites the sul'dam as the greatest problem to Siuan, and when Siuan tries to dismiss it with a fish analogy Verin twists the analogy to show the Seanchan may be just as dangerous as the Shadow.

In effect, what I'm suggesting is that Verin worked out how to forcibly spark learners, and left this knowledge with someone to be used against the Seanchan, and that ultimately my hope is that it is used against Fortuona.

sorry if this is in the wrong thread/forum, but has anyone noticed the lack of DF in perrin's army or the two rivers in general? Or are they just biding their time? I'm just thinking of a possible battle scene with Perrin ready to tromp down on the trollocs and saying "charge..." but no one behind him as they are all revealed to be DFs. haha.

Would love to see this scene unfold as Mat reunites with Rand:

"What the F*** happened to your eye?!" -Rand

"Bloody Aes Sedai..." replies Mat, as he uses his thumb to point over his right shoulder towards the recently-rescued Moraine.

"Ummm wait, I thought I was the badass in this story?! How the heck did you bring her back to life!?!" -Rand

"Bloody foxes bloody had her...Don't look at me! It was Thom's idea all allong... Bloody snakes..." -Mat

I want to see the Shadow win a fight. Any fight. The ineptitude of the Forsaken has been stunning on so many levels. Demandred and Moridin with his little mindtrap mistresses better kick somebodies ass....

They seem to be winning the Caemlyn battle so far! And there is a hint at a massive push into Kandor and maybe Arafel. In brief, I don't think you'll be disappointed. You'll get your wish before Rand seals the Bore and Mat cleanses the land of the Shadow's forces.

I want to see the Shadow win a fight. Any fight. The ineptitude of the Forsaken has been stunning on so many levels. Demandred and Moridin with his little mindtrap mistresses better kick somebodies ass....

They seem to be winning the Caemlyn battle so far! And there is a hint at a massive push into Kandor and maybe Arafel. In brief, I don't think you'll be disappointed. You'll get your wish before Rand seals the Bore and Mat cleanses the land of the Shadow's forces.

I hope ur right, but they often 'seem'' to be winning then get stomped :p

I hope ur right, but they often 'seem'' to be winning then get stomped :p

I highly doubt it will be a clean win, Or at least I hope it isnt

My top 4 are: Loial's speech at the Great Stump, the reunion between the Fab Five and Moraine before the Last Battle (they haven't all been together since the beginning of book 4), the Black Tower showdown, and the revelation about Demandred.

doesnt that break some rule of good vs bad plot twists? That NO ONE from the Hero(es) hometown is dirty? Their whole town is pure?

And Mat and Perrin have no DF in their entire camps? Maybe just not a plotline that RJ or BS needs to expand or journey. We dont need any more oopen threads...haha.

If an Aiel and a Borderlander can be a DF, I dont see why a good stout Two Rivers farmer cant be one as well!!!

Mat and Perrin might have DF in their camps but they can't 'see' them like Rand can. It does leave the hole of the Forsaken not being able to find them for awhile. Borderlanders and Aiel can be tempted by immortality and power just like everybody else. Borderlanders probably betray the Light because they think the war against the Shadow is a lost cause. Two Rivers farmers have been described as never wanting anything but the biggest farm in the Two Rivers or something like that. Maybe the Two Rivers is the only place where people are too pure to be corrupted.

I don't think any of them are Black. There hasn't been any mystery killings in their camp like there was in Caemlyn and if one of them was Black, she would've fled when she was told about events in the Tower. I'm assuming all the Black sisters were warned via the World of Dreams or something. I'm also assuming that if one of them was Black, she would've killed Perrin at some point after the order was given, again probably via the World of Dreams

So basically, I just saw the Dark Knight....

And without giving away the ending like Letterman...

Would it be too cliche to have Rand "fight" the last battle like how the fight with Bane went...

And Egwene or MORAINE!!! fill the "miranda tate" role?

Then Avi or Nyn jump in like the princess of genovia girl...

The scene I would most like to see is some kind of a teaching scene by Rand; where he imparts knowledge of AoL weaves to his Ashaman/Aes Sedai followers. It makes sense for him to do this as well - he needs his followers to use the most powerful weaves possible. I'd also like to see new AoL weaves - there haven't been any since KoD.

So basically, I just saw the Dark Knight....

And without giving away the ending like Letterman...

Would it be too cliche to have Rand "fight" the last battle like how the fight with Bane went...

And Egwene or MORAINE!!! fill the "miranda tate" role?

Then Avi or Nyn jump in like the princess of genovia girl...

Actually, this would make for a heck of a twist. What if Moraine and Lanfear were each killed by the Aelfinn, then Moridin shows up, and body swaps them. *OK, OK I know we've seen Cyndane since then, and it's apparent she's working for the Dark One --but of course she is if she's mind trapped!*

Anyway, back to my crazy theory... So Moraine and Lanfear die via Aelfinn leaching, then Moridin and/or the DO body swaps them. So we have Moraine in Cyndane's body, and visa versa. As it turns out, this would certainly explain why "Cyndane" appears to be sobbing at the end of ToM, as it's really Moraine being forced to do the DO's work--although Moraine would most certainly refuse, and thus die via mindtrap, than work for the DO, imho, but compulsion is always an option for Moridin.

I don't think this is necessarily the case, but how cool would it be it it were!

Note: I noticed that I always seem to leave a back door for myself by saying stuff like "I don't necessarily think this is the case," or, "yea, sure this might happen..." So I do apologize for that, as I should be more, ermm, less-scapegoatish and more confident in my postings.

@weiramon the only problem with that is Rand can't teach the Aes Sedai. the whole fish teaching a bird to swim analogy. But then again he did walk Nynaeve through removing Compulsion.

@snooze1128 Congratulations! you've learned to talk like an Aes Sedai.

Archived