DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What scene would you like to read in AMoL?

fikkie77

I am looking forward to seeing Arafel, IIRC, it is the country in Randland that we have seen the least of. It is probably being overrun by shadowspawn, but I would love to see a scene involving Arafellien Aes Sedai (e.g., Kiruna, Alanna, etc.) and Ashaman (e.g., Nirishma) defending their homeland.

Seems to me the only capital cities we have not seen are: Shol Arbela, Fal Moran, and Jehannah. Did Min, Siuan, Leane and Logain stop in Lugard?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see scenes with some actuall CHANNELING! It's been a few books since we've seen some bad ass weaves flung at each other. Lots and lots of new, blow your mind channeling.

It's become so off handedly done recently. "Narishma, a gateway please. "

"Sulu, three to beam up"

And none of that namby pamby Harry/Voldemort dueling garbage. I want massive weaves on a massive scale. Slice em, dice em, burn em, vaporize em. Wholesale, superhero power slinging.

Edit: And pillow friends make a return too. Maybe a couple of pages.

I want to see the Shadow win a fight. Any fight. The ineptitude of the Forsaken has been stunning on so many levels. Demandred and Moridin with his little mindtrap mistresses better kick somebodies ass....

They seem to be winning the Caemlyn battle so far! And there is a hint at a massive push into Kandor and maybe Arafel. In brief, I don't think you'll be disappointed. You'll get your wish before Rand seals the Bore and Mat cleanses the land of the Shadow's forces.

isnt kandor already lost?

Moiraine siuan reunite tears for sure

Black tower (obvious)

its full of battles according to BS so i hope a few pov from random aes sedai such as green members adelorna bastine during the fights

Verins letter contents to galad and rand

There has to be some big relevations such as black members still to come aswell

I am looking forward to seeing Arafel, IIRC, it is the country in Randland that we have seen the least of. It is probably being overrun by shadowspawn, but I would love to see a scene involving Arafellien Aes Sedai (e.g., Kiruna, Alanna, etc.) and Ashaman (e.g., Nirishma) defending their homeland.

Seems to me the only capital cities we have not seen are: Shol Arbela, Fal Moran, and Jehannah. Did Min, Siuan, Leane and Logain stop in Lugard?

Yes, they were at the Nine Horse Hitch. (TFoH11/12).

Yes, they were at the Nine Horse Hitch. (TFoH11/12).

Hahaha! I have a theory on what the 9 horse hitch represents. I remember the explanation was that pretty much all the tavern names there had a lascivious meaning.

Isn't it pretty much a given that it is 'the nine whores itch'?

Is that what it's supposed to be? I thought it was something dirtier. I remember whoever was narrarating (Siuan, I believe) that wagon hitches were 10 horse hitches. Every other sign (there were a couple of more) had something to do with women, if I remember correctly. I think this one did, too.

Archived