DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What scene would you like to read in AMoL?

fikkie77

I wanna see a lot more of Lan. He's so awesomely cool, and he's basically ignored for the whole second half of the series.

I want some cool Min stuff.

Tam stuff. Anything and everything. He is on par with Lan as my favourite.

Moiraine and Suian, I agree with whoever said that. Those two are soooo cool. :)

And Thom's marriage! That ought to be amazing and extravagant, unless one of both of them gets killed... :s

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see the Ways healed. It would be awesome to see what they were like before the taint.

I'm guessing Egwene will see sense and help Rand instead of going against him. Really looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

Also really excited to see Moiraine and Rand's reunion! :)

It may just be the girly girl in me, but i'm ready for Rand to find out about Elayne's pregnancy.

As a future father I cant wait for it either, also I want to see some page time with Rand and his gals.......

Don't laugh too hard but I'd love to read the moment Rand tells his father (Egwene's and Mat's may be there too) he has three pretty women and he isn't running for the hills.

Women bitting her tonges and men looking like "Not bad fucking bastard". A queen, an Aiel "ruler", and the dark-heard flaming-eyed erudit.

:D I must say Min is the one I like the most xD

I'm looking forward not just to a scene, but to the entire chapter entitled, "The Amyrlin Turns."

More likely it will be the Dragon turns. Strange as it may seem, Semirhage didn't die in vain. She pushed Rand over the edge into betrayal. She broke him and had him begging. And then he sought the DO's help to break out of his "box." And as Sanderson pointed, the aftermath of Rand's use of the TP is still to come.

I'm looking forward not just to a scene, but to the entire chapter entitled, "The Amyrlin Turns."

More likely it will be the Dragon turns. Strange as it may seem, Semirhage didn't die in vain. She pushed Rand over the edge into betrayal. She broke him and had him begging. And then he sought the DO's help to break out of his "box." And as Sanderson pointed, the aftermath of Rand's use of the TP is still to come.

Well, with "turns" you mean turning to the Shadow? Neither of them will do that. They've fought too hard against the Shadow.

Personally, I'd like to see a showdown between Moiraine and Lanfear (or Egwene and Lanfear in T'A'R). I would love to have Lanfear think she's about to claim some sort of victory when it comes to Rand and have Moiraine blind side her or step out of the shadows in a very "we have unfinished business" kind of way. Maybe Obi Wan and Vader style or Gandalf and the Balrog at Shayol Ghoul.

I've started a re-read and just saw the exchange between Egwene and Lanfear (as the old crone) in the the Stone of Tear in T'A'R and for some reason got the feeling that could be an impending epic showdown considering one has grown very strong in the world of dreams and the other claims it as her domain.

Well, with "turns" you mean turning to the Shadow? Neither of them will do that. They've fought too hard against the Shadow.

Well... there has been one possible foreshadowing of Egwene being turned (her Accepted's Test)...

But I have to say that one is just too few to rely on.

Well... there has been one possible foreshadowing of Egwene being turned (her Accepted's Test)...

But I have to say that one is just too few to rely on.

She made it out that time. If it's some kind of foreshadowing she gets away, but I don't think thats the case. In that "dream" she said she had never swear the oaths, which is false in the "reality".

If there's any foreshadowing in there I think it would be the "Thats all I get to do? Betray him and abandon him again, and again? Is that all there is to me?" or something like that.

I always assumed that Rand knew Elayne was preggers? Or did Min really keep that info to herself all this time?

It isn't for Min to tell him, and he hasn't had a single thought about his kid(s). He doesn't know.

i am absolutely certain that it has been said before, but rand and moiraine. i expect rand to instantly include her in his plans with hardly a hesitation, or any sort of outward reaction. but i expect him to say "i tried my best, and i might have failed" to her in private. and really understand what he had said, and for her to understand it as well. moiraine is as close to a mother as he has ever had in his life.

this is true, rand losing Moiraine was one of the saddest things that ever happened to him, having that back will change him for the better

it has been over 10 minutes since i put that post together, and i still can't stop shedding tears just thinking about it. but i think he is strong, not hard, he will be able to wait for privacy before he 'spills his heart' as it were.

i think he is strong too, but I think that the sheer emotion of the moment will move him so much that he will cry right when he sees her, just like Tam

hah, on old wotmania on their theory post people used to laugh at me when i said that rand would break down and cry when he ran into tam again. if the whole of wotmania still exists look for theories by "word" i wasn't far off on how he learned laughter and tears. i expected in my theory for him to collapse when he first met back up with his father, i am very VERY happy with how it happened, but i knew tam would be there.

I can't wait for the Scene where Mat turns up and says to the "Wife"..

Hi Honey, just going to take this army here as I am Prince of the Ravens and go and help in the Last Battle..

oh and my friend Rand is coming to see you in a bit, just say yes to everything he says ok...

thanks honey and I'll see you soon...

Guest g1mme

Reading this thread has made me super excited. I really hate this waiting. Now I have t go find something to suppress my enthusiasm, I've already gone and hidden all my WoT books. Ai ai ai woe is me. :(

Archived