DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

50 Reasons(or more) to Support TinaHel for BTSG Leader

Turin Turambar

As most of you are now aware Talmanes has announced that he is stepping down as Black Tower Social Group Leader. His contributions to this place are well known by most of us. He will be missed but we must move forward. So who would be the best person to go get their hands and forearms adorned with the Red and Gold Dragons. We will not require you to lose a hand, that would be a bit too extreme, and would cause your typing to slow down.

I say there is only ONE valid choice to assume the mantle of leadership here in the Taintiest Place on Earth. That person is our very own M'Hael TinaHel. I think the reasons are obvious but I will try to point them out and encourage everyone to join in with me. Some will be serious and some not as much But I hope you all enjoy and will join in with my support of

TinaHel for Black Tower Social Group Leader

Reason #1:

Tina carried the bulk of the load of covering for Talmanes while he has been on LoA or LoLA due to the busyness of his RL. She did this not for her own ends but to ensure that we all had the best experience we could here in our Tainted Tower. The level of dedication she has shown is what we need if we are to take over the rest of DM continue to grow and thrive as a Social Group.

Reason #10:

Tina has come up with many great ideas that have increased the fun quotient and activity here in the BT from her funny quizes to the soon to start Search for the Lost Angreal. (btw, sign up if you haven't already. everyone has a chance to win. and it will be fun)

Reason 11

She is my damane and therefore with her charge it really means I'm in charge but she still does all the work. I like powers therefore I vote Tina! And no, you are not mistaken, I'm not a member here, but through Tina I shall rule you all!

Reason #3:

Only Tina has the ability to distract Leelou getting her out of Verbal's lap so he can get his Admin-type stuffs done quicker.

Reason #6:

If distracting Leelou fails, she has another method to keep the Admins working on Black Tower stuffs first.

I think it is that fluffy part right there that will result in his working hard day and night.

<.< He said he can multitask.

Reason 13:

She has a great sense of humor.

Reason 11

She is my damane and therefore with her charge it really means I'm in charge but she still does all the work. I like powers therefore I vote Tina! And no, you are not mistaken, I'm not a member here, but through Tina I shall rule you all!

Reason #15:

She can pull in people from other SGs to come and vote for her. This shows she has the charisma to lead us on to Victory.

Awww...you guys.<3

Ithi - yes you could (because I have a copy)

Thanks for the ewok fur. Great gift. For some reason my sis refuses to send me hairsamples.

Kat - you can't control me in here.

Ouch! No! Please stop!

Siril is sorry. Siril has been a bad damane. Siril will do better next time...

*hugs everyone*

Reason #3:

Only Tina has the ability to distract Leelou getting her out of Verbal's lap so he can get his Admin-type stuffs done quicker.

Reason #6:

If distracting Leelou fails, she has another method to keep the Admins working on Black Tower stuffs first.

I think it is that fluffy part right there that will result in his working hard day and night.

So many options to find the gutter, but so little time.

These are the things that plague my existence.

Reason #3:

Reason #6:

So many options to find the gutter, but so little time.

These are the things that plague my existence.

You have plenty of time to find the gutter on Saturday.

20. She makes great sigs.

Archived