DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Kaylee to the Black Tower!

Songstress

Since I'm responsible for her being here & all...

Pull up a plate of brownies and make yourself at home!

legalBrownies.jpg

Someone more official should be around here shortly to get you added to the private boards. In the meantime, feel free to contribute to the madness that is the Black Tower!

Hi Kaylee, Welcome to the Black Tower. If you are not crazy already you will be soon. The Brownies will make you feel better and will ease the tensions you feel as the TaintTM begins to take effect.

I am a stormleader of the Shadow Faction. If you have any questions about anything from how to earn points and such to how to battle using the One Power feel free to ask. either I or another one of the helpful if insane folks here will be willing to help you out.

Welcome to the BT, Kaylee! I think you will feel like home. Well, that is if you already live in a mad house. :tongue:

So tell us all about yourself. Any favourite characters? Are you a spammy person? Can you tell us all of Songstress´s secrets?

First off my real name isn't Kaylee, shes just my favorite Firefly character. I'm 29 and suffer intensely from ADOS. My favorite WoT character is Perrin, though I haven't read the whole series yet. I'm spammy when the mood strikes...

As far as Songstress is concerned I can't share any secrets. Mostly because she would hurt me...in ways I might enjoy ;-)

First off my real name isn't Kaylee, shes just my favorite Firefly character. I'm 29 and suffer intensely from ADOS.

Don't worry, you're not the only one...I'll still be like this when I grow up (I'm not growing up :P)

SQUIRREL!!!! *climbs the tower after mmeesh* :baalzamon:

Archived