DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attention EVERYONE (this includes my staff)

Naeann

If you have a question about a judgement I make please come to me about it privately. I am more than capable of listening to people and taking into consideration other view points. If you instead belittle me or act as though I can't do my job and go so far as to question things I do all over the boards you are showing me you can't handle being treated like the adult you should be. ANY problems ANYONE in this social group has with me, other staff, or other members or something that is being done.. anything at all.. needs to be dealt with privately... you can always come to me or one of the faction leaders with any concern, question, complaint, etc..

When I joined this Org it was just a bunch of spamming insulting belitting mess. I know some of the older members wish they had that back but if they want it that way they are more than welcome to apply for leader once I'm gone. Until then I'd rather us be a fun mischevious org and not a hurling insults and spamming up every single thread org. Too many people have quit or avoid this Social group because of thinking thats what we stand for.

That being said... I think we need a refresher on the rules and guidelines of the group. I will try to get that written up as soon as possible. I would like to address one point already though. Roll call is for ONE post from each of you stating you are still here and active. It is not to reply to or spam. That SHOULD go without saying. I apologize to the Dreadlords for punishing them when Ed was simply trying to get the spam to stop and will therefore recall the punishment which wasn't really a punishment but a reward for the Black ajah.

Archived