DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Card Exchange

Maria

In the wishlist thread a lot of people mentioned wanting cards/letters from their fellow DMers. So Kath figured we could do a Tower-wide card exchange.

Note, this will be a REAL LIFE address exchange, so if you're under a certain age (18, I think, but don't quote me on that) then you need your parents' permission to give out your address.

This is now the sign-up thread for the card exchange so go ahead and we'll add your name to the list =)

BTW. If you've already signed up, please add your email to your post so we can contact you to get your address.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like I have got the honnors of being in charge of this "program" :D

After checking with our magnificent keeper Maria, the deadline for signing up for the card exchange will be 1. december. You will shortly after that recive an e-mail with all the adresses of those who have registered to this, and you can send out as many holiday cards as you'd like....

Now Im going to quote Maria on this:

Note, this will be a REAL LIFE address exchange, so if you're under a certain age (18, I think, but don't quote me on that) then you need your parents' permission to give out your address.

And I do trust everybody not to abuse these adresses when you join in on this...

To those who join in on this after I have written this, please mail me or PM me you adress. (please mark the mail with "christmas cards")

So far these have joined:

- Maria

- Kelly Sedai

- Jhaenara

- Lor

- Kathana

- BenTGaidin

- Dwynwen

- MsDanya

- Alarwyn

- Amavia

- Schnuffe

If you feel that your name is missing, shout it out and send me an e-mail :wink:

it would also be nice, if people spread the word about this to all the WT members, so that as many as possible gets the opportunity to recive some fantastic hoidaycards :D

There's no shame in not being able to get a card out to everyone. I think I had to leave a few people off one year because I ran out of cards. I have a stupid amount of cards I send out even without doing this exchange.

Yeah, that would suck, Jhae.

Schnuffe, interested in breaking the list into 10's if the list gets too big? That way people who can't send out 20 cards can send out 10 to their half of the list? It would only be an issue when the list gets hideously long, but... *shrugs* with an Org this size there's always that potential.

*looks perplexed* I could have SWORN I left a reply in this thread. Am I going crazy or did it vanish?

Anyways. I'll happily bounce in to send Christmas cards, so I'll be on the list... but I also meant to volunteer to help with anything, if you guys still need it!

... *wants to know where her post went* :shock:

So far these have joined the White Tower Holiday Card Exchange Program-Thingy :wink:

Maria

Kelly Sedai

Jhaenara

Lor

Kathana

BenTGaidin

Dwynwen

MsDanya

Alarwyn

Amavia

Schnuffe

Karana Majin

Arya Ellesméra

Tigara

Charis al'Aslan

Adanza

Son of Battles

There is one week left to join, so if anybody else want to be apart of this, there is still time :D

Archived