Schnuffe

Karana Majin

Arya Ellesméra

Tigara

Charis al'Aslan

Adanza

Son of Battles

And this is how its going to work:

Everyody gets a copy off the list by email. And you can mail as many as you like. But you have to mail the three you have been assigned to (random assignment). Its sort of a secret santa mail thingy, to insure that everybody gets a christmas card...

And the deadline for overseas mail is closing in, so if you could mail these (the long distanse ones, USA - Europe), durring this weekend that would be great.

Summary:

1) read your mail

2) Write to the three you have been assigned to

3) If you want to write to more than these, please do

4) If you want to write to everybody but cant afford to, send a happy christmas email. But your special three have to get a god old fasioned card.

5) Recive your christmas cards and have a super duper christmas :D

Tigara: have sendt you a new one with the content in the mail, not in the attachment, like you asked for.

And to everybody. I have sendt out a corrected version (again :wink: )

Its a good think that you are correcting these errors I have done. So if you see one, dont be afraid to let me know...

The address setup is a little weird tho - speaking as an American. Our addresses are typically:

Name

Street Address

City, State Zip Code

Country

The way you have it, Schnuffe, is

Name

Street Address

Zip Code, City

Country

I know most people have sent theirs already, but at least for USA addresses, it's probably best to write it as written above in red.

Lol!

You would think the Post Office would know a little something, eh?

My gosh, when I lived in China - the post office was so mean. My family sent 2 boxes of Christmas and Birthday gifts off to me, and by the time I got them (almost 3 months later), all of my gifts were unwrapped! :cry: Nothing is sacred when it goes thru customs!! :roll:

Thinking about it, trusting the post-guys is a big step. The local post office managed to not se my name on the mail box for the first 2 months when I moved this fall....

Hoping that our christmas-cards wont be so interesting that they take forever overseas. I think its whorse with those sending cookies..... (I belive that also is going on now...)

How's everybody doing with their cards.... Anybody recived some?

I have sendt my two American ones, and waiting a bit with my European ones. Dont want them to get the cards to early..... (but that just silly old me)

How everybody doing? Can you feel the christmas spirit. I certainly can't. It seems like all it ever do here in Oslo is rain. I never have gone so long without snow before....

Cant wait to go back home on holidays though... 5 more days, and then its 3 weeks of wounderful holidays :D

I'm working on all mine and then I'll probably send them out. I don't have any stamps yet, lol. And haven't really had the car (or not been sick) to go to the post office (or x-mas shopping).

I need to go look up how much it is for cards to Europe. Anyone know if it's a set amount or depends on the country?

When times are tough, the tough send E-cards...

If I have everyone's email from dm you'd definately get one from me... via the internet. I love spreading Christmas Cheer *G*

>>

<<

If you send me your eaddy you'll get one via the net.. *shrugs* that's all I can do this year.

email me at artistjoni1[at]aim[dot]com

Jhae, I think it's only 84cents for a letter/card to Europe. At least that's what it is over here...I don't think it would be too different across the states.

I've sent out all my cards! I know, I'm shocked too!

And I've gotten cards from Lor, Kelly, and Tigara! Thanks guys!

Yeah, I would think it's a flat rate like that from anywhere in the US, but I'll double check, thanks Adanza! That helps me price out how many stamps I need at least... hehe.

Edit: Kepen, the exchange is already going on and people assigned who they're supposed to mail to. Sorry, you're a little late. Though having your addy up there, someone(s) might send ya one... :wink:

I sent mine out last week, I haven't got any yet, but thats to be expected. I am the only one in Canadaafter all.

Up here it is $1:58 to send a letter overseas but only .89 cents to the States. Wierd.

As for Christmas Spirit, I decorated the house with my Mom yesterday and we have about a foot of snow.

Archived